I'm listening to it right now and I've got to say I like alot of these covers. It just came out 2 days ago. I'm just wondering what you think ofthe cover albums they put out like these. I love them! The Apologize cover by Silverstein and Over My Head cover on here are definitely my favorite.

So this thread is probably gunna fail soon. Im just curious what you guys think about these cover albums and if more bands should take a part in this.

BTW. The ...Baby One More Time cover is awesome
Guitars
Douglas WRL590
Yahama F-335 Acoustic

Amps
Vox DA20
B-52 AT-212

Gear
Digitech Metal Master
Its a pretty good covers I like the covers for When I Grow Up, Beautiful Girls, Disturbia and Love Song.

God I love four year strong
I just heard this about an hour ago. Really cool covers haha.
Alesana & August Burns Red
ERADICATE THIS DISEASE

Because it's killing me.
Last edited by Eradicated at Mar 11, 2009,
Quote by thelurker
^ this.

Indie is more punk than punk these days. I feel sorry for all these misguided kids listening to what they call punk.

I think it's just to keep the ....goes punk theme.

I think they should do a punk goes punk album
Music genres are evolving and it's getting hard to classify a lot of these coming bands.
I think I'm gonna transcribe the Over My Head cover and the Apologize cover and see if my band wants to cover them. I love these songs already haha.
Guitars
Douglas WRL590
Yahama F-335 Acoustic

Amps
Vox DA20
B-52 AT-212

Gear
Digitech Metal Master
are they the ones that did punk goes crunk?
one of my friends had an album of punk bands covering rap songs
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by Photograph

I ****ing love you.

I ****ing love this album.

Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
Quote by Photograph
Its a pretty good covers I like the covers for When I Grow Up, Beautiful Girls, Disturbia and Love Song.

Four Year Strong FTW!!!
Funky

Quote by thedefrockednun
you made my day

Quote by el-ECTRO
bada bing or whatever he's called. EPIC WIN.

Mighty Blades
Quote by bada-bing
Four Year Strong FTW!!!

I can tell from your name youre as much as a fanboy as me ;D

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
Quote by thelurker
^ this.

Indie is more punk than punk these days. I feel sorry for all these misguided kids listening to what they call punk.

^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^
THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^THIS^
edit: SUBHUMANS, OI POLLOI, SEX PISTOLS, ANTHRAX UK(yes their is a punk band called Anthrax UK), CHAOS UK FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by mastaofrocknrol at Mar 12, 2009,
I understand that it isnt really punk anymore, but its still fantastic music

Quote by Ichimaru
Quote by TalonbladE
I ****ing love you.

I ****ing love this album.

Hah, I'd love to sig this if I knew how to I forget the simplest things these days lol.

And I fully realize its not punk but hey, its damn catchy!
i just bought the album i'm pretty much completely in love with toxic when i grow up and smooth.
i effing loved it.
they are so good i would listen to them if they where the originals.

ill never falter.ill stand my ground.

yes, i am a girl.
personally, i HATED the august burns red cover, but loved the alesana and the silverstein and the breathe carolina covers.
Not Punk in any way, to be honest, but I love it.

Four Year Strong, Escape the Fate, Attack Attack!, etc. It's a great album.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I've only got the Punk Goes 80's and want the Punk Goes Crunk cd.

Punk Goes Pop sounds cool.