Poll: Should Roman Noodler Be Brought Back?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should Roman Noodler Be Brought Back?
Yes but only if he stops talking about Jesus
9 38%
Yes but only if he talks about Charlie Manson
4 17%
Yes but only if he posts nude pics of Jamie
7 29%
No, he should burn in hell for murdering and dealing drugs
3 13%
Voters: 24.
I think old Roman Noodler got a raw deal. Sure, he is a wacked out Bible Thumping Nutberger but he was fun to have around and some of his threads were good like post a pic of you and your dad or hearing his story about playing guitar with Charlie Manson.

Who thinks Noodles the Clown should be brought back? I was on his profile and the guy made like 40 posts and has almost 30 friends that says a lot here plus I never saw him be mean to anyone.

Also his wife is hot.
k wtf

you make us look like an ass with that no

you need no i didnt prefer him, or nah he was a little excessive, not no rot in hell.

you also need a yes because im forgiving, rather then yes with stupid sides to it
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
k wtf

you make us look like an ass with that no

you need no i didnt prefer him, or nah he was a little excessive, not no rot in hell.

you also need a yes because im forgiving, rather then yes with stupid sides to it

Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I think it was totally unfair that he got banned. I honestly don't care if he was real or a troll, he made UG funnier and more interesting. Bring back Roman Noodler.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
come on, Roman Noodler never hurt anyone! Well except for the guy he killed but he is a funny poster.
How many ex-con keen on jesus lottery winning Charlie Manson jamming wackos married to 15 year olds do we have? The guy was a riot!