I have a GCSE art exam coming up, and for the preparation I need two pages on people's worst nightmares, and two on people's best dreams. So, could you do me a favour and post what your worst nightmare and best dream are so I can use it in my exam prep? I need as many as possible and asking here is easier than printing out mountains of questionaires. Thanks.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I was going to post a spam, but then I realized that you are elz.

No spam here.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Watch Vanilla Sky.

And, as sad as this may be, I had a dream where I failed all my classes on my report card, I woke up thinking "oh ****!!"...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
my worst nightmare was when I walked into a guitar shop, and from the inside it looked like a garden centre!
My worst nightmare

Quote by hide_the_beer
"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

crazy?

Quote by hide_the_beer
Aw man. Out of context! People are going to think I'm crazy.

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

nope
I can't remember anythiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing...
Can't tell if this is truuuuuuue or dreeeeeeam...
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Once, I had a dream that I was being held captive by cats.

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
A lot of my songs/poems are based on dreams (posted in S&L) if you're interested. Particuarly skylarks, the colours ones and the last couple.

I only say this because I've just been drawing over copies of them.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
My worst nightmare:

This was a black and white dream, no color. I was trapped in my own house, and no connection made sense. I would open a door to my livingroom, and it would lead into the basement instead. I would open a door to the bathroom and instead it would lead to the corridor. It became an endless maze like that.

To make it worse, I was being followed by a dead version of myself. Dead, as in visibly decaying. He would just run after me, or be right behind a door when I opened it up to stare me right in the face.

The dream felt like it lasted several hours too...I eventually gave up, curled up in a corner of the living room with the dead version of myself standing right in front of me...just staring me down.

Thank god I woke up from that.

Best dream:

There were three gorgeous 18 year old girls and they *sensored**sensored**sensored**sensored*water slide*sensored**sensored**sensored*
*sensored*tight*sensored**sensored*infiniteorgasms*
*sensored**sensored**sensored**sensored*
*sensored**sensored**sensored**sensored**sensored*
WTLTL 2011
Last edited by Mark G at Mar 11, 2009,
My worst nightmare was being consistently chased by a wickerman (This was when I was 9 or 10)
My best dream was...very explicit. No j/k, it was probably this one where everything I walked into ripped, so I was like walking through walls and they were just ripping apart. lol.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I had a recurring nightmare for a few years. I was taken into a room by these two people, one was dressed up like an army general and the other in a white coat like a doctor. There was a huge block of metal in the room with all these wires coming out of it. One of them would explain that this was sort of like a version of the electric chair, where someone would be pushed onto it and the electricity would fry them (also, in that dream logic you get, their skin would become fused to the metal and they wouldn't be able to escape).

So I'm given a button which turns it on, and one of them (usually the scientist) goes to the door and brings somebody in. The person varied from dream to dream, but it was always someone I knew quite well, like a good friend or family member. They're led to the block of metal and I'm told to push the button. Of course, I say no, I won't do it. That's when it all gets a bit Milgram, as the army guy repeatedly tells me to push the button and fry the person. I start shaking and screaming, but eventually, in every version of the dream I had, I press the button just before I wake up.

tl;dr-I used to have a recurring nightmare in which I'm forced to execute a close friend/family member.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by peccas
My worst nightmare

Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit

you scared me, man

srsly.

Well, I can't remember my worst one 100%, but I remember being tortured by some shady figures in a dark damp basement of some sort. It had something to do with my best friend, but I woke up before I found out what

The best one that I can remember was one where I was literally Frodo (no kidding). Had read all the books but only seen the first movie. So it was essentially acting out the first movie, then just random stuff that's how I imagined the last two books. The feeling at the end when I kicked Gollum down into the lava... it was the best I can remember

Sorry for the short descriptions, I don't really feel like dreams are that important.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Last edited by MushroomBomb at Mar 11, 2009,
Quote by minibrowny
Worst: heights and clowns.

Best: clouds.

I drew a picture of a 'nightmare' clown for art. It are scary. Good thing I didn't put it in here
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

my most recent one, i tied someone up by the peer, gouged their eyes out with a pen and wrote a song with the blood on manuscript paper.....one of my weirder dreams ill give you that.
I Won't Let This Build Up Inside Of Me

Quote by FFTLxx

muhat gandy
+Sideways 8

Well thats me set ^^
My reoccuring bad dream -

Im waiting in a hotel, all my friends have boarded a pirate ship and are waiting for me, but i cant find my Ipod.

I wake up proper sweating lol
SWFC
Quote by chs170

I don't think your teacher wouldn't like my favourite dream.

As for my worst nightmare. I was awoke by the noise of my parrot. I walked downstairs to see my deceased grandmother in zombie form munching on the head of my parrot. Blood everywhere.

Or that nightmare where I was forced into raping this guy's daughter... Good times.
last night i had a crazy dream. i was on a mexican cruise and it was time to eat, and i spent like hours trying to find food at the buffet, but all that i could find was red jello and some old pizza. like my parents were like geez whats taking you 5 hours just to find some food? ya i was hungry.
i can't remember any bad nightmares it's probably the one when i threw up...

i was helping out on a farm or something and i was doing like tours and stuff for kiddies. we were in the pig pen and it was really stinking and in the dream i felt sick. towards the end i was starting to hurry up what i was saying about the pigs so that i could be sick. when i'd finished i woke up and threw up. it was quite scary, tbh.

another bad dream was when i went downstairs and the was loads of pepsi in the fridge so iwas all like "kool!" i then went downstairs in real life to find that there wasn't any pepsi in the fridge at all. i was sad

i can't remember my best dream.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
According to a friend, GCSE Art's a bitch.

Your mate is right. I'm only trying to do well in this exam because I failed the coursework so badly.

Quote by el-ECTRO
Your mate is right. I'm only trying to do well in this exam because I failed the coursework so badly.

Failed as in you didn't meet your target grade, or failed as in you got below a D
don't talk to me about an type of GCSE coursework...

i'm not failing as such, i just haven't done it on time.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Nightmare: I dreamed that cops busted into my dorm room and attempted to take me to jail because I didn't show up for court. When I showed them my citation, they opened fire on me. I woke up to a loud crash outside my window.

Dream: My ex-girlfriend and I (we were still dating at the time) were at my house, my parents were gone. Well, it was a party, so lots of friends were there. Me and my ex went to my room and messed around for awhile. We went to sleep after a bit. When we woke up, we were both naked. My dad was in the room smiling at us, my mom was crying, and one of her good friends said, "It's meant to be."

Three months later she cheated on me with my best friend.

I'm gonna **** her this summer.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Failed as in you didn't meet your target grade, or failed as in you got below a D

Well, both