Got a Dean Baby Z not so long ago, and the pickups are starting to rust already (got it preowned) which isnt a great deal because I kinda wanted some new ones on there anyway, but I really have jack all clue as to what I'm doing.
I can rewire them OK enough with a solder iron, but am I going to need a specific type or size? Or some more routing in the pot to fit some types in? I think they are humbuckers at the minute...but I'm not 100%


thats a picture if it helps anyone.
any humbucker will do
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!