I just poked a little 'hole' in my wall while carrying my amp and it kinda made an indent in the plaster/drywall or whatever.

Anything I can do to mask it before parents come home?
Quote by Zombee
I also **** in my moms bathroom once as a kid, but I realized that I wanted to poop in the other bathroom. so I scooped my poop out of the toilet and tried relaying to the other toilet.
Stick a carrot in to the hole. If they ask why, tell em' you have a bunny living in your stomach.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Mar 11, 2009,
Cover it up by sticking a ferret in it.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
lol i got mad one time and punched a hole in my wall, i then hung a picture of jesus in front of it. that was 4 years ago and my dad still hasen't noticed
Quote by hide_the_beer
"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

crazy?

Quote by hide_the_beer
Aw man. Out of context! People are going to think I'm crazy.

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

nope
I once ran into the drywall and made a foot wide dent. I was practically murdered.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Don't try and fix it yourself, you'll probably just do a bad job and create more work for the person who has to fix it for real. Just nonchalantly tell your parents that you made a ding in the wall and that you need to know how to fix it.
Quote by Jehuty
Accidents happen, right?

This.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Priorities people! Is the amp ok?

Edit: Just be honest - they might be mad at first but they'll appreciate the fact you owned up....and they'll be more inclined to trust you when you need to get away with something serious
Last edited by zhilla at Mar 11, 2009,

dude i drew a penis in ax then lit it in fire,i did'nt know it would leave a burn now theres a big penis on the floor,**** happens
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by angusfan16
Stick a carrot in to the hole. If they ask why, tell em' you have a bunny living in your wall.

Rofl.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Just tell the truth. You're human, you make mistakes. It was an accident, we all make those, I'm sure your parents will understand. They won't be happy, but they'll understand.
"If an injury need to be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
- Niccolo Machiavelli
Quote by angusfan16
Stick a carrot in to the hole. If they ask why, tell em' you have a bunny living in your wall.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID
if anyone asks you about the hole then ask them "prove that there isn't a hole."
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
putty knife and spackeling usually does the trick for me
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by saitenslayer

dude i drew a penis in ax then lit it in fire,i did'nt know it would leave a burn now theres a big penis on the floor,**** happens

lol

this is awesome
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Quote by el-ECTRO
I once ran into the drywall and made a foot wide dent. I was practically murdered.
Sigged...!
cover it up with like a poster of fabio or sumthin
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
it would take awhile to do right
but youd need to sand the paint off, then plaster/putty it to where its even
then sand that flat & paint
but I doubt you can do that before your parents get back
so just admit it and explain what happened
say your sorry
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
depends how small it is

if the hole is very small fill it with toothpaste, smooth it out, let it dry, make sure its smooth, and paint
Two words: Glory Hole
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO