I'm getting my Module 1 AS results in Maths, Business Studies and Critical Thinking tomorrow.

Finger's crossed!
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
Getting AS Government & Politics and AS Sociology (both module 1). I will have done fine in Sociology, but the Politics exam was hard

God help me.
NOPE.
I'm getting my Philosophy & Ethics resits *fingers crossed*
Bit **** that we're only getting the UMS marks however and so have no idea what grade we have until we check out the boundaries with our tutors.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Getting my A2 biology results and my AS retakes in psychology and history
didnt do any retakes

But getting results for media and sociology modules.

Not looking forward to media
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
I dont know, but i do know when i get them i will have a nice well earned U
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Fail in Physics Unit 4 for sure. Hopefully a C in unit 2. Shyte in English Paper2, hopefully ok in History.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I don't know, I'm nto doing any real subjects.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Cal UK
Fail in Physics Unit 4 for sure. Hopefully a C in unit 2. Shyte in English Paper2, hopefully ok in History.

I'm pretty sure I uberfailed AS Physics

I may end up dropping it to focus on my other subjects
Yup. I'm bricking it. I've failed Critical Thinking though so that'll be hilarious!
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
I got my french GCSE mock back a couple of weeks ago.

The thing is so damn easy! Didn't even revise and I got A*. It's a shame i'm going to suck at the real exams like the sciences next year. Ah well, gets French out the way.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I'm getting mine on Friday because my school are awkward, already got my resits form filled in
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
I'm getting mine Friday since the school's dumb like that; 3 maths exams and a chemistry. 2 of the maths are pretty much a certain A, the other I'm not too sure if they'll come out as A's or B's, and anything could happen with the chemistry, probably going to resit that one though.
Yeah I'm getting my A2's. I'm not really nervous.. I just want to know how I did. I don't like waiting on stuff like that.
Quote by Cal UK

This.
Up The Boro!
Lol I completely forgot about this. I already know that I've failed maths core 3 without a doubt
Quote by moleman_1991
I'm getting A2 results, buddy!

I'm also scared.

Good luck to ya Moley
Gettin Mod 4 Physics and Chemistry, Mod 5 General studies (like anyone cares :P) and Mod 3 Chemistry, I'm not too worried, but I'm not exactly optimistic.
no.. but i'm handing in my essay a week late tommorow... if that counts...

;P:
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
no.. but i'm handing in my essay a week late tommorow... if that counts...

;P:

I'm guilty of much worse than that

But still