While reading the news today I had an epiphany. In pretty much every part of the world, other then the developed world, massive conflicts and nasty situations are going on everywhere, yet in the first world, were untouched by it.

Off the top of my head I could think of ongoing "strife" in Iraq, Israel/Palestine, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tibet, Bangladesh, Madagascar, Zimbabwe, Somalia, Sudan/Darfur, D.R. Congo, Guinea-Bissau, Western Sahara, The Caucasus, Mexico and Colombia over the last week alone.

This is probably just scratching the surface, not even getting on to such issues of human rights, etc. . So pit lets discuss other countries problems!
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
thats because in those countries people are pissed off & law enforcement free
thereby they try to make it better through Violence
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Or we could just send troops over to fix their problems!

Right guys!?.....
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
People get on the case of organized militaries when the reality most wars are fought by civilian armies. Its the countries with strong organized millitaries that are less likely to cause trouble.
Quote by Jericho114

Right guys!?.....

Yeah, since when has war never solved everything!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Northern Ireland......

IRA are killing left right and centre again

could be the rebirth of the troubles
you have to look at religion my maths tutor says. "the country that has the most people beliveing in god is nigeria. the most violent country to be in is nigeria." see a pattern here? it was something like that anyway...dont ask why my maths tutor was saying that in a maths lesson. we got a bit distracted lol

EDIT: to strat-o-sphere:

thats a good point. doesnt really follow what our theory was ( me and maths tutor) but it has still got to do with belief. the BELIEF of not splitting the country up and not havin it run by the UK and such
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Last edited by leony03 at Mar 11, 2009,
beginings of WW3?
close the windows!!!its getting DRAFTY in here!
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by Jericho114

Right guys!?.....

oh yes

our endless supply
and once all the people who support notice we've been there for over a week there will be protests to withdraw

sad isnt it
GEAR
Fender American Jazz Standard Bass
EHX Russian Big Muff
Boss SYB-5 synth
Peavy Max 700 Bass Amp w/ Peavy Pro 410 Bass Cab
Ampeg BA-115T

Quote by loudog93
divide by zero records

destroys the phonebook
Quote by leony03
you have to look at religion my maths tutor says. "the country that has the most people beliveing in god is nigeria. the most violent country to be in is nigeria." see a pattern here? it was something like that anyway...dont ask why my maths tutor was saying that in a maths lesson. we got a bit distracted lol

Oh for crying out loud, please don't get that started in here. I beg of you.
Quote by Jericho114

Right guys!?.....

nuke 'em
Quote by leony03

Well, despite me liking the anti-religious post America has something like 85% (that statistic may not be correct) theists, so I dunno
I think one cant be that simplistic. Theres no religious conflict in Mexico, its drug dealers vs. everyone else. Still thousands are dying in Mexico. And theres a lot worse places to be than nigeria...

As for strong militaries not causing trouble, in loads of countries they cause the problems by removing democratically elected governments and implementing violent dictatorships.

One can not group things together like that, every country has its own issues which result in strife. Theres no models for this type of thing.
Quote by Rockstar12345
Last edited by Mechanixx at Mar 11, 2009,
Quote by Jehuty
Oh for crying out loud, please don't get that started in here. I beg of you.

Man if we're gonna talk about peoples problems in other countries and violence then religion can't be far off. Its inevitable
yeah but theres a differece between that and "lololol relgiion is teh sucks!!!111111!" vs "no science is teh bad!!!111!" which one always seeems to get on the internet.

Please keep it on topic.
Quote by Rockstar12345
Quote by Mechanixx
yeah but theres a differece between that and "lololol relgiion is teh sucks!!!111111!" vs "no science is teh bad!!!111!" which one always seeems to get on the internet.

Please keep it on topic.

True, people should only speak about religion on a thread like this if its to do with the countries actual problems. Although it will come up considering it has caused lots of problems, the catholic church in places in africa telling people condoms are evil for instance..
Quote by Strat-O-Sphere
Northern Ireland......

IRA are killing left right and centre again

could be the rebirth of the troubles

Erm, correct me if I'm wrong but less people have been killed lately than I have fingers on my hand. Its still not good I know, but no need to sensationalise.
Very simple solution. Make me President of the World.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Random3
Almost all wars have something to do with religion

Yeah... well no, not really.

The leaders of almost all wars use religion as an excuse for their political and imperialist goals... Religion is never really the main drive of the people who run these wars... They just use it to gain support of a certain target group.
No posts about Burma?
Quote by offspring_punk
9/10 Bobo Jenkins just sounds godly in general. I think I'll name my firstborn child that. Male or female.
yeah its pretty ****ty. all because of a non-existing thing called ''religion''.

..............doesnt strife mean, to like, walk sideways?

lolz