sorry ,wrong place wrong time or something but does anyone know of a scottish version of the pogues, that anti establishment drink too much dance till your sick sort of thiing.
I do not. What's wrong the regular Pogues?
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Quote by Mr_Jubby_Jubs
I do not. What's wrong the regular Pogues?

i love the pogues and for years i have gone off and done st patricks night, but when st andrews night or st david or st george for that matter comes around there is not so much as a peep down the local pub, and im thinking money, money ,money,
Quote by bewley
i love the pogues and for years i have gone off and done st patricks night, but when st andrews night or st david or st george for that matter comes around there is not so much as a peep down the local pub, and im thinking money, money ,money,

you would
Quote by Ikey

Top stuff, i love that tune. but what im trying to say is st patricks is BIG everywhere in England and for that matter most of the world, st Andrews is huge in scotland, but as far as i see it, you have to GO there to enjoy it , the same with the Welsh and English. I have not seen " ST DAVIDS NIGHT TONIGHT. COME AND HAVE A BOWL OF STEAMING HOT LEEK SOUP AND A PUNCH UP WITH THE LOCAL DRAGON ONLY £5.00 ON THE DOOR" in England. Or the equiv with ST GEORGE, What im after is an equal to the Pogues but a welsh version, an English version and a Scottish version, i can then compile a set list based on said nation ( im scottish by the way) and go off and provide a service and ching ching.
Quote by Who66
um, Runrig maybe?

Runrig are cool, and i thank you big time. i have just been told about Wolfstone, try them out. BUT STILL NO REBEL BANDS
Not so sure about one for Scotland, but for England? The Wildhearts. End of.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by neopowell
Not so sure about one for Scotland, but for England? The Wildhearts. End of.

+10000000000000000000000000000

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Proclaimers?
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism