has anyone got 1 of the epiphone zv's yet?
if so how do you like it, does it have neck like the epi zakk lp?
thinking of getting one just wanted some opinions thx
its really similar to the one on the LP camo.....as i ot two of the ZW sigs but not the ZV yet but its just as the zakk wylde les pauls just bigger body shape if im honest and even though im a zw fan it is abit limited in its uses

but best bet for you is to track a place down that has one and give it a try
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
The neck is exactly like his Les Paul.
The only significant difference is the shape. There's less wood at the centre, so the tone isn't quite as thick, but it's hardly a noticeable difference.
If you want one, get it. It boasts Epiphones consistent quality and the spec is consistent save for the passive EMGs, which you may well want to change. As long as you try it and like the feel it should be a solid choice.
Quote by Rock Pig
If you want one, get it. It boasts Epiphones consistent quality and the spec is consistent save for the passive EMGs, which you may well want to change.

Umm? Thats all I can say, Umm.

Definantly a try before you buy... To me it seems the shape is well, bad for playing sitting. V+SG is not a good idea... At least in my mind.
Life is like an Empty Box, there could be something exciting in it at first look, but upon further review, well, it's empty.