tomorrow im off on a school trip to europe, specifically france and belgium, studying historical war sights.

Most of my time is spent in either paris or bruges...any sights/ sounds you guys suggest seeing?

Anyone wanna come meet me at the waterloo battlefield on st. patties day?
Watch Hostel, you'll get the idea.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by PinkFloyd73
Most of my time is spent in either paris or bruges...any sights/ sounds you guys suggest seeing?
Umm.. the Eiffel tower?
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
Have you seen the movie I Bruges? i went on a school trip to Italy and germany in Novemeber, school trips are awesome.....if you like the people you're going with.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Go on the canal system at Bruges!
They have boats! AND TOURS!

And horse drawn carriages that caused my allergy to horses.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Last edited by Simsimius at Mar 11, 2009,
obviously im goin to the eiffle...im talking any good stuff you know of, good music shops, places to hear some good music.
Quote by Taygunov
Quote by CTFOD
Watch Hostel, you'll get the idea.

fixed

Fixed

Quote by Simsimius
Go on the canal system at Bruges!
They have boats! AND TOURS!

Boats and hoes!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
In paris, go to the catacombs. They're pretty freakin awesome. I would also recommend going to the arc de triumphe and just watch the traffic because it's pretty amusing. When (or if) you go to the louvre, keep an eye out for all of the hidden N's placed in the architecture, it gives you a glimpse of how very conceited napoleon was. If you go to the notre dame, check out the building across the street. I believe it was a parliament building and it's littered with bullet holes from past wars. Also look out for the gypsies holding paper signs that say they've just moved from bosnia 2 months ago, it's funny watching them try to sucker people. I've never been to bruges but I've only heard great things. You'll have a great time!
brugges has chocolate shops EVERYWHERE other than that there are a few buildings but its mainly good for shopping imo
Well i'd definately stay away from Disney Land Paris, unless you've had sex with a 14 year old it will be the biggest dissapointment of your life.
Quote by PinkFloyd73
obviously im goin to the eiffle...im talking any good stuff you know of, good music shops, places to hear some good music.

You fly thousands of miles to some of the worlds most historic countries and you want to check out their music shops to hear good music; little tip, bring an iPod.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by aaciseric
Well i'd definately stay away from Disney Land Paris, unless you've had sex with a 14 year old it will be the biggest dissapointment of your life.

I've had sex with a 14 year old. I was not dissapointed.

I've also been to Disney Land Paris, this shit sucked.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Europe is a great country.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
I've had sex with a 14 year old. I was not dissapointed.

I've also been to Disney Land Paris, this shit sucked.

Really? Well I guess it depends on how long they've been decomposing.
Quote by aaciseric
Really? Well I guess it depends on how long they've been decomposing.

Nah dude I'm not into that anymore, I used to spend so much on smelling salts and vaseline it just got too expensive.

No this girl was at least partly conscious. I think.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by aaciseric

+1 disney land ****ing sux loudspeakers in EVERY ****ING BUSH playing ****ty tunes. Drives you insane before you know it.

Also I HATE paris imo it's an overrated **** city, if you like art then you can visit that place they got (my brain spaced it out on purpose)

We managed to have alot of fun in france however it was normandy also because my class was messed up we always found a way to make fun of something or somebody.

reminds me, most frenchies dont speak english so you can tell them to do ****nutts and they's just reply oui oui with a smile, pretty fun.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Boulevard St. Martin in Paris has some good bars.

Good luck with budgeting while you're there, the exchange rate ripped my sphincter apart while I was in Paris last weekend.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Go to Trollhättan in Sweden. Awesome place to be.
Trench tours are pretty cool i did that at school. Long way to go to see that **** tho, its not THAT good!
Quote by PinkFloyd73
tomorrow im off on a school trip to europe, specifically france and belgium, studying historical war sights.

Anyone wanna come meet me at the waterloo battlefield on st. patties day?

Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
you're kidding right?

Are you?