I hear Metallica, so, no.
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
this is the second oasis thread out of place in here. Im usually not the one to criticize people a lot for not using the search bar but damn, do oasis fans know what a search bar is?
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by Flann

you should have directed him to the other thread, which is bigger. im suprised that one you linked to is still open.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by Flann
Ahh, you're right. I only searched the Rock forum.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1039451

its all good
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
and to respond to ts post like its spelled, i think theres a possibility i hear like oasis because i love the beatles and think a lot of bands are ****ty
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
I quite enjoy their music. If I remember correctly, their singer is one of the most modest, charitable men I've heard of.

Wait, nevermind.

*Reported*