ROFL. I knew someone would say it. "Oh noez gamez about killing zombiez makez people kill in real life!!!onetwothreealphabet!!!"
🙈 🙉 🙊
hahaha

i like how hes sat in front of his computer takling to the internet about the kids who dont have a normal life
Quote by Ikey
hahaha

i like how hes sat in front of his computer takling to the internet about the kids who dont have a normal life

totally. seems like a nice kid tho.

Edit..type in DOODE in his messages
This guy is the reason I hate youtube, it gives everyman a forum to voice their opinions on video...

...no matter how poorly articulated or incorrect and badly informed they are...or how ugly they are!
Quote by Cyberbob
This guy is the reason I hate youtube, it gives everyman a forum to voice their opinions on video...

...no matter how poorly articulated or incorrect and badly informed they are...or how ugly they are!

....yeah....
....we dont have enough....
.....people with correct.....
....articulation....
I thought only old people blamed video games on violence. He sounds like my grandma.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
zomg, I just realized he looks just like the guy from Lost. and lol at "kill youself on your own time"
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by ttreat31

I'm amazed at how fast you got that as a first response.

You win.