Yesterday was rather a messed up day. My older brother was on the computer playing with his friends and he was rather unhappy. I asked him what was the matter and he flipped out. "None of your business!", I said "sorry but you shouldn't act like an (arse). Then he got off the computer chair and went after me. Then he tried to tackle me. I didn't really want to attack him but, I punched him in the mouth because he was twisting my other hand's fingers. Later he got a bloody lip. Wtf was that all about? He was actually happy in the morning.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
It's because he's your brother. My younger brother and I are very close, but still get in the stupidest fights, and the worst one we got into was over the most bull**** reason. I had a load of laundry in the dryer and that bastard took them out while they were still wet and put them on the floor, and had the ****ing nerve to put his wet clothes in the dryer. For some reason, this made me so angry, that we had a full out brawl, and I ended up knocking him out.

Of course, fifteen minutes later we both say we're sorry and act like it never happened. It's just human nature, bro (heh), so don't get too worried about it.
Quote by deathforyouth
I agree immensely with what apollo minor said.
Time of the month.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by metaldud536
He wants to have sex with you. Are you prepared?

I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
thats cute. he cant control his teenage hormones.
My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Squire Stratocaster
1972 Ovation Pacemaker
Yamaha C40
Taylor Big Baby
Rocktron Banshee Talk Box
Electro Harmonix Metal Muff
Ibanez PM7 Phase Modulator
Dunlop 535Q Wah Pedal
Well my bro is 16 I'm 13 at first I thought he was having his period or something.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
Quote by djk55
Well my bro is 16 I'm 13 at first I thought he was having his period or something.

That explains it. You gotta have a vagina in order to have a period. Your assumption was correct. He is indeed signaling the desire to fornicate with a member of the same family. You have to ask yourself, "will your genitalia be enough to complete the procedure?"
Quote by djk55

that explains alot.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
He probably missed when he meant to buff his friends Elf ranger from flame attacks, when he missed his friend died.

Now because of this all his friends hate him, so he thought by killing you, everything would be fixed.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by metaldud536
He wants to have sex with you. Are you prepared?

ARE YOU PREPARED MOTHERFUCKER???!!!

ARE YOU????!!!
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Easy, the zombie apocalypse is beginning, he was going after your flesh.