So an old pair of headphones of my went bunk 2 weeks ago, and being a college student without any mode of transportation, bought a cheap ass (30 dollars) pair of headphones from the school convenient store made by Senheiser. Today the ****ing right earphone blew out, and now everytime there's a kick drum or bass and I'm playing my ipod at a moderate or higher volume it buzzes like crazy.

What could even cause this? Is it just a genuinely ****ty brand of headphones? I mean, two weeks!?!?

And worst of all I threw all the packaging out so I can't return it. Serves me right...
Quote by fattyDQ

What could even cause this

cheap ass (30 dollars) pair of headphones

****ing right earphone blew out

Just my guess...
srsly I've never heard of crappy Sennheisers, it's an overall good brand. I got some Skullcandies now and I'm lovin em, maybe you should check it out.
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Quote by Flipje
srsly I've never heard of crappy Sennheisers, it's an overall good brand. I got some Skullcandies now and I'm lovin em, maybe you should check it out.

this, ive been using them since the 1980s and they are always good. they should be under guarantee dude..i got a pair of shure headphones which ****ed up and i got a replacement after 11 months of use.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Just my guess...

Well of course, as I said it serves me right. But I'm saying what could LITERALLY cause this?
my sennheisers are the best headfones ive ever owned

what you've done there squire, is blown the speaker probably because you were playing them too loud for a new pair

much like every other speaker, engine, motor or w/e... you have to run them in for a bit before turning them up to full volume otherwise this happens
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
i have to admit, I laughed a little

at long f*cking last... a decent compliment

I POSTED THE PEAR ALL I GOT WAS A LOUSY WARNING
Quote by fattyDQ
So an old pair of headphones of my went bunk 2 weeks ago, and being a college student without any mode of transportation, bought a cheap ass (30 dollars) pair of headphones from the school convenient store made by Senheiser. Today the ****ing right earphone blew out, and now everytime there's a kick drum or bass and I'm playing my ipod at a moderate or higher volume it buzzes like crazy.

What could even cause this? Is it just a genuinely ****ty brand of headphones? I mean, two weeks!?!?

**** happens.

Quote by fattyDQ
And worst of all I threw all the packaging out so I can't return it. Serves me right...

Fool. ALWAYS keep the damned warranty.
You get what you pay for. If you payed for some decent Senns, you wouldn't regret it.
I didn't even pay for decent Sennheisers and they're still good...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by fattyDQ
Is it just a genuinely ****ty brand of headphones?
Nah, not a problem with the brand. Sennheiser has been making some of the best headphones and microphones on the planet for decades. Could be a troublesome model, but I doubt it.

Quote by fattyDQ
Yeah, it does.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
you dont need the packaging to retain the warranty..they should have you on their records
Quote by DegaMeth
you dont need the packaging to retain the warranty..they should have you on their records

Even without a receipt?
Guys, no cussing. It's no cussing week.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Wouldn't you just need the receipt to return it and not the packaging? Or by packaging do you mean the receipt?
I got a pair of £25 sennheisers that sound better than my pair of £60 sennheisers.

You just got a ****ed pair probably.
Sennheiser have a money back guaranty if your earphones go bad withing 2 years. At least that what it's like in the Netherlands.
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
I can add to what everyone is saying here, my Sennheiser HD-202 have the cleanest sound I've ever heard and for the price they're spectacular. Just like a week ago I was saying exactly the opposite to myself, cause these have lastet me longer than any other. But yeah you probably just got a ****ty pair. Don't curse Senheiser they're actually really good.
Throwing away documentation is like getting anal without protection.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by fattyDQ

30 dollars is a cheap set of headphones? You're either stupid or rich. I mean, okay, they're not top notch quality, but there are cheaper headphones around here that you can get for a couple bucks.