I just got a Wilson Ten Spot wah today. Since I'm an RHCP fan, this wah put me in heaven; it can get the various Frusciante wah tones, and handles gain well. At first i was disappointed because the sweep didn't function quite like the BYOC wah I had before but once you get used to it it's great. Lots better than spending $400 on a real WH-10.
cool beans! care for writing a review for the ultimate wah thread? can't remember if i have it up there already

soundclips?

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Nice. I'm interested myself in one of these. Does it gets close to the real deal? also which one did you buy? the ten spot or ten spot II? I have to go after review and impressions from other peoples since there are non here in Sweden of them.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Ugh. All the clips I've tried to make come out pretty crappy through my laptop's internal mic. I know the Wilson site has some clips, and someone here made a nice clip although that might've been a Ten Spot 2. Either way, the original Ten Spot will at least get you super close to the Frusciante wah sound;I'm not going to bother trying to return it for a Ten Spot 2.