my homework is to write a page monolouge of one person on stage talking...
that person has to be confronted with a problem...
they have to be holding one object that means something...

can you guys give me some CLEAN ideas. nothing dirty.
ill work off that
thanks
toothbush, always useful in a sticky situation

and improv that dawg
Llama

On

Llama
To be, or not to be--that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them. To die, to sleep--
No more--and by a sleep to say we end
The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep--
To sleep--perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th' unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprise of great pitch and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry
And lose the name of action. -- Soft you now,
The fair Ophelia! -- Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remembered.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

the problem is that you have cut your own tongue out, work as a good prop aswell
Llama

On

Llama
A woman is in the grocery store and cannot decide whether to get tampons or pads.

OH THE DRAMA!
how about a student who goes to the ug pit, asking for help and then talk about the crazy respones he gets, he's holding a keyboard....it's so easy you kids are retarded. you can't even be creative to write an easy one page paper. jesus christ i wish my homework was this easy.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
Breakout a Synth, and upload presets that talk about how your father beats you.

But no, seriously. It's creative writing. If it was math homework fair enough, but this is meant to stem from your creativity.
*holding a goblet of wine*
Do I drink this wine? Obviously, my opponent has put a poisin in it, or he would like me to think so. If he had not put poisin in it, then he wouldn't have drank his either. Yet never of us have touched our goblets. But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me. Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. And you must have suspected I would have known the powder's origin, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me. You've beaten my giant, which means you're exceptionally strong, so you could've put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also bested my Spaniard, which means you must have studied, and in studying you must have learned that man is mortal, so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me. I KNOW WHERE THE POISON IS! You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

uh yea...... i kinda got off topic there. i hope your teacher likes the princess bride
Quote by FranticPedantic
*holding a goblet of wine*
Do I drink this wine? Obviously, my opponent has put a poisin in it, or he would like me to think so. If he had not put poisin in it, then he wouldn't have drank his either. Yet never of us have touched our goblets. But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me. Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. And you must have suspected I would have known the powder's origin, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me. You've beaten my giant, which means you're exceptionally strong, so you could've put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also bested my Spaniard, which means you must have studied, and in studying you must have learned that man is mortal, so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me. I KNOW WHERE THE POISON IS! You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

uh yea...... i kinda got off topic there. i hope your teacher likes the princess bride

Golly gosh gosh. You're so random!!!!!!!!
Do Oedipus holding his broach after he rakes out his eyes.

You'll get marks for being classically aware... or something, lol.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
To fap, or not to fap--that is the question:
Whether 'tis beeter in the hand to rub
The flesh and veins of outrageous fallace
Or to shoot sperms into a sea of tissues
And by flushing end them. To die, to sleep--
No more--and by a sleep to say we fap
The wrist cramps, and the thousand naughty shots
That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To cum, to sleep--
To sleep--perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of lust what wet dreams may come
When we have rubbed out this mortal juice,
Must give us pleasure. There's the respect
That makes orgasm of so long life.
For who would bear the rubs and tugs of time,
Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man spanks it
The pangs of blue balls, the law's delay,
The insolence of orifice, and the spunk
That patient merit of th' naughty tasks,
When he himself might his good feeling make
With a bare bottom? Who would **** a bear?
To grunt and sweat under a hairy wife,
But that the dread of talking after sex,
The undiscovered g-spot, from *****s bourn
No fornicator returns, puzzles the willy,
And makes us rather rub those urges we have
Than fly to Kensai that we know not of?
Thus wanking does make wankers of us all,
And thus the native hue of satisfaction
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of boobies,
And screams of great pitch and moment
With this regard their vaginas turn ua away
And lose the game of action. -- I'm soft now.
The fair O-face! -- Nymph, in my actions
Be all my sins remembered.

FAP FAP FAP
Or delve deeper and farther into literature and write about a man holding a lock of his ex-lover's hair, and how much joy the memories of this brings to him, but also the great sadness of the loss, which ultimately turns into paranoia- that the locks of hair were found/left solely for the purposes that the man would suffer so greatly for his loss that he would die.

A bit like Dido and Aenneus.
A lot like Garcilaso de la Vega.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

well if i was you, i would first think of a problem that a charecter runs into, then think of what object holds the most significance to that problem. from there, have the character rant about the problem, or try to logically work through it. throwing out random ideas isnt going to help you, because you still have to come up with the actually wording of the monologue which is the hard part.

that being said, im finishing up my playwriting sequence this semester and ive always found monologues to be pretty hard to write on the spot. ive never been able to just write a monologue because i wanted to include one. one character would just start with a rant and it would end up as a monologue by accident.

hopefully something in this rambling is helpful to you...
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"