Hey, I've played for a year (but I've advanced very quickly) and I'm looking to upgrade my gear so here's what I have:
Squire Stratocaster
Fender Frontman 15G Amp
Ibanez AW7 Autowah Pedal
Ibanez DS7 Distortion Pedal
Ibanez DL7 Delay Pedal

Price range: Not definite yet, definetly under $1000, probably like $500-700, and I would be open to selling my Amp and maybe my guitar if I needed the money. I play 70's-early 90's metal, classic rock, blues, jazz, and a little modern rock.
by far you need to upgrade the amp first....

as for suggestions... I would look to peavey... I really like their stuff...

they vypyr stuff is nice
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Your pedals aren't the greatest, but for now they will do. Same with your guitar, you need a new amp above all.

I would suggest selling your amp, if you're lucky you could get maybe $100 or so on eBay or Craigslist.

If we can say that you've got about $700 as a ballpark figure, I would suggest maybe looking into a Vox AC15 or Fender Blues Jr, and a good OD pedal. Check out Fulltone, they sometimes have deals on their website for blemished pedals and their overdrive pedal (the OCD) is one of the best in the business.
Otherwise, give a Boss SD-1 or Digitech Bad Monkey a look.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales