I have an electric washburn it looks likes its from the 90's and thier is no name on it other than Washburn how would i go about finding out what kind it is?

sorry.
is that enough?
Last edited by SeabassNs at Mar 11, 2009,
Yeah one of those would work
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
sorry i updated the first post but i'll but it here too

im gonna try and get a picture of it up.
i went on a website and did some research so before 1988 the serial numbers were random
but after they used the dates as the first two number so 9041240
means it was made in 1990
Wow, thanks for doing that. So its over 20 years old? Thats cool. Its older than i am. What website did you go too?
google lol
i just googled washburn serial numbers and if you do that i think it would come up with what you want
Pics, description of body?
Post on Washburn forums as well. With a topic like 'Unidentified 80's Washburn' you're sure to get loads of responses there.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Could you possibly get more? Headstock, back, etc?

And have you posted yet on Washburn's forums?
it's all coming back

I'll get to work on putting more up,

Yeah i put it on washburn and only one person who says its form 86'
well, I know literally nothing about washburn guitars, but it looks like some version of the washburn "g" series. This is coming from about 3 minutes of good solid research.... It looks like they did a ton of variations like :g-2v, g20v, g-30v. Just keep looking those up. I hope I pointed you in the right direction.
From what I've gathered, it fits mostly a Force G-3. Tremolo bridge, single-coil pickups.
All G series as far as I'm aware of use EMG's.
it's all coming back

a guy on the washburn site said it was g-3v so schick you were right its in the G seires thanks for looking every one. Out of couriosity how could you tell?
Well i know this is somewhat delayed but when i look for an unknown guitar i use google images and ebay mostly. The thing to do is look at the headstock, then body shape, then pickup/ knob combinations. Hope this helped.