Hello pit,
I inherited 2 shoebox's full of stamps a few years ago when my uncle unfortunately past away. I have decided to sell these stamps, or at least a few of them, to help me pay for some new gear. Heres where the problem starts, where the hell do i go to get them valued?
I thought it would be as easy as going to a collectors shop and asking them to value them, but because theres soo many i have no idea what to do.
My question to you, pit, is how would i go about getting them valued, how can i make sure im not going to get conned by the person making the valuation and where should i go to get this done?
I live near London (gravesend if you want to be exact) and i dont know of many collectors shops also i have checked the phone book.

Thanks in advance,
this is the stickyest incident since stick the sticky stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun
Quote by The_Paranoia
Don't sell your grandfathers collection.....

....during an economic crisis.

there his uncles...
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Quote by The_Paranoia
Don't sell your grandfathers collection.....

....during an economic crisis.

well, i would still be interested to get them valued.
this is the stickyest incident since stick the sticky stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun
I'm sure you can find a stamp collector's website that has nice and friendly, albeit nerdier, people like us.

A stamp collector's community is almost a sure fire way to make sure you don't get ripped off.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Quote by Gigatiran
A stamp collector's community is almost a sure fire way to make sure you don't get ripped off.

Or laid.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Glimsom
Or laid.

As soon as you recieve the email that tells you to "click this link to confirm your account" for the forum, you're a virgin 4 life. It happened to me for UG, it will happen to you too.
Something tells me TS has a small penis...
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
Ge them valued?
Surely they're only worth what people are willing to pay.

This sounds like the people who got their homes valued, and we all know how that worked out
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington