Hey does anyone know of a program that allows you to blow up photos without making it get all pixelated and blurry? Please help me out. I dunno if there are any other threads on this, if there are, point me that way and I'll delete this one. Thanks.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Hey does anyone know of a program that allows you to blow up photos without making it get all pixelated and blurry? Please help me out. I dunno if there are any other threads on this, if there are, point me that way and I'll delete this one. Thanks.

... its not going to be clear
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Quote by pwnagegnome
... its not going to be clear

I know there has to be something, this is 2009, a computer can do anything nowadays.
it has to do with the pixels in the image. pixels are a set size and cannot be created to make an image clearer when expanded. does that make sense?
I don't think it can really be done, images are made of pixels, when you enlarge them you make the pixels bigger, that's just the way it is.
this aint CSI where you can take a picture or video thats completely ****ty quality and make it SOMEHOW become like an HD image. same can be said for making images larger
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by loudog93
it has to do with the pixels in the image. pixels are a set size and cannot be created to make an image clearer when expanded. does that make sense?

Bah, yea I get it. That sucks.

Quote by uk.mace
Um, surely you're not actually going to be able to make the picture any bigger with out ruining the quality... You're gonna need a bigger original

Well my ma has this picture of her and her brothers and dad and mom when she was real little, and its a wallet size photo. I was trying to blow it up for her but I guess it aint happenin.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
I know there has to be something, this is 2009, a computer can do anything nowadays except for increasing image size without sacrificing resolution.

FIXED
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.