http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/bristol_palin

WASILLA, Alaska – The engagement is off for the teenage daughter of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and the father of her baby. Levi Johnston told The Associated Press on Wednesday that he and Bristol Palin mutually decided "a while ago" to end their relationship. The 19-year-old Johnston declined to elaborate.

Eighteen-year-old Bristol Palin says in a statement to the AP that she is "devastated."

That would have been a press field day had the McCain side won the election, and it seems Sarah Palin will never be out of reach of the news. To be honest I find it pretty darn funny.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I knew this would happen. Shalalaallala.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
So the favourite of the christian social conservatives of the US who are pro-life, pro-abstinence and anti-sex education experience irony first hand. Even Bristol said herself, abstinence doesn't work! Kids just want to *&%^
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Animorphy

Why is this the first time I've seen that? I knew what it would be as soon as I saw it

ANYWAY, yeah, I don't really care. Sucks to be Sarah Palin, what with her values and morals and such.

EDIT: Holy crap, her name is BRISTOL? All the news coverage I've ever seen just calls her "Sarah Palin's teenage daughter." What a God-awful name!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Mar 11, 2009,
hahahahahahaha completely owned. Sarah Palin's daughter is going to hell with her bastard baby!
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane

but seriously, people still care about the Palins?
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

EDIT: Holy crap, her name is BRISTOL? All the news coverage I've ever seen just calls her "Sarah Palin's teenage daughter." What a God-awful name!

That's my city you be talking about.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
They were probably never engaged, just stated that they were so they wouldn't lose their nazi-protestant conservative voters.
Quote by deathforyouth
I agree immensely with what apollo minor said.