Yo pit, You see my flashing avatar over there? I had someone make it for me, and I want to make a new one, but I don't know how to. I've been to several sites and downloaded a few free trials, but I couldn't find the right one. Is there a good site you can recomend?
I prefer spinning avatars, that way we can be 100% sure you're gay.
Last edited by bendystraw at Mar 11, 2009,
It's called animation, it's not taht hard, i use flash for all my stuff like that
I'm Luke.
You can use Photoshop, or Fireworks I think. Just save it as a GIF
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
Quote by 1201ZJ
^I know, I've been on animation sites, but I haven't been able to make it flash that fast

I meant flash as in the software: Adobe Flash CS4, and to speed it up, just adjust the frame rate.
I'm Luke.
Holy crap, leave the first frame normal and invert the colors on the second. Ta-da. That was hard.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
Holy crap, leave the first frame normal and invert the colors on the second. Ta-da. That was hard.

Actually, you're wrong, the colors are not inverted. If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that orange is not the inversion of white, and so forth, even looking at his avatar could have told you that if it was inverted the white would turn black, and vice versa, and blue would go red, and so on.
I'm Luke.