So I just got around to reading my Blues Junior's Instruction Manual, and not only did I FINALLY find out where the input jack for the footswitch is I also found out that the amp has an outlet for external speakers, namely of 8 ohms.

So, would having a 4x12 or even 2x12 cab add any noticeable improvement to my tone? I'm not sure I'd even buy one, I'm just curious as to whether it would be something somewhat worthwhile to do down the line.

Thanks to my pedals, I can get an awesome metal tone out of the amp (even with a Strat) and I'm wondering if a cab would give me better bass response or something along those lines.

Also, what cheap cabs are worth buying? I'd never spend $1000 on some Marshall cab, so what would be cheap and still worth it?

Any thoughts???
I would think a 2x12 Avatar closed back cab would make a noticable difference. Doesn't have to be Avatar, but they make good products at a reasonable price. Mine was $400 new. Look for used cabs on craigslist or something.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I would think a 2x12 Avatar closed back cab would make a noticable difference. Doesn't have to be Avatar, but they make good products at a reasonable price. Mine was $400 new. Look for used cabs on craigslist or something.

Thats what I was gonna say......... Genres????
My genres are rock and blues with a dab of metal, although my most important goal is to obtain a very strong and smooth lead tone, such as that of Joe Satriani for example