lil wayne
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
not everyone in a generation hates the same kind of music. i don't like rap, and a lot of my friends think 80's metal is stupid. everyone will always have different music tastes.
/thread.
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
Quote by sabres61
not everyone in a generation hates the same kind of music. i don't like rap, and a lot of my friends think 80's metal is stupid. everyone will always have different music tastes.
/thread.

This
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Country music most likely. Music will change and we'll have to wait to see where it goes in all genres, in general, I think they'll hate our rock until Bass Hero 3 comes out and somehow change their opinion.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by LuckyBoys91
Mainstream country music

yes, we can only hope this is true
::type i'm here to stir the $h!t

And hopefully Jonas Brothers.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by LuckyBoys91
Mainstream country music

I hope there is a recreation of a Fahrenheit 451 scene with all those records instead!