Page 1 of 2
Hey, we all know religion is a massive joke, none of it being real and all.

Since that is such a common fact of life, I was wondering... How would our world be had Jesus been a woman? Would men's rights be a joke? Would men constantly whine about being abused? Would men become sensitive about respecting their bodies?

Tell me what you think ;D
Last edited by RChandlerUG at Mar 11, 2009,
It would be a strange twist on a fictional story, and it wouldn't be any less believable.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
im christian, so im going to ignore your totally ignorant first sentence because I think this could be a good thread.

Jesus would be hot if he was a woman.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
And jesus was born from a virgin man?
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
TS what the hell?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
You are retarded.

Edit: Sorry, that's insulting to retarded people. TS, you are intellectually nonexistent.
Last edited by Trefellin at Mar 11, 2009,
Quote by RChandlerUG

Since that is such a common fact of life, I was wondering... How would our world be had Jesus been a woman? Would men's rights be a joke? Would men constantly whine about being abused? Would men become sensitive about respecting their bodies?

I love your adorable retardedness!
Yeah, i didn't fill in all the details, let your imagination take it over, Perhaps Fem-Jesus was born from the same Virgin Mary, making 2 powerful female figures common in society. Perhaps things would be completely run and controlled by women, making men useless tools for nothing more than cleaning, cooking, and sex. IE: The exact reciprocal of today's society.
Quote by RChandlerUG

Its all BullSnot so don't worry about it
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Quote by RChandlerUG
Yeah, i didn't fill in all the details, let your imagination take it over, Perhaps Fem-Jesus was born from the same Virgin Mary, making 2 powerful female figures common in society. Perhaps things would be completely run and controlled by women, making men useless tools for nothing more than cleaning, cooking, and sex. IE: The exact reciprocal of today's society.

You do understand the recessive gene of the female is more dominant than that of a man.

In many years to come, Men could be extinct. Naturally anyway, Unless selective genders were produced.
But it is true that women would eventually be more of a mass than of the man.
the fact that Jesus was (according to the bible) a man is due to the common archetype established by the male proportion of earlier middle eastern societies a long time ago. So if Jesus was a woman, we never would have heard of her, because none of the men would have perpetuated it in society.
Quote by Trefellin
Shit... Did I just get trolled?

Based on your avatar I would say you are obligated to post in Jesus related threads.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Quote by RChandlerUG

Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by RChandlerUG

The man Jesus of Nazareth did exist, you know.

Whether or not you believe his teachings... that is rather personal business, and not for you to judge.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
It'd certainly make the depictions of the crucifix interesting.

Female Jesus all nailed up to the cross in nothing but a loin cloth.
Quote by RChandlerUG
Would men constantly whine about being abused?
No, we're bigger.
Would men become sensitive about respecting their bodies?

No. the root cause of women beinatg so concerned about physical appearance is because men judge their mates primarily based on that. Women tend to look more at wealth and status and a variety of other factors.
Quote by zippidyduda
The man Jesus of Nazareth did exist, you know.

Whether or not you believe his teachings... that is rather personal business, and not for you to judge.

It's highly debatable. There are very few accounts and really only one by a reliable account, which never actually calls him Jesus.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Mar 11, 2009,
Quote by Jericho114
Based on your avatar I would say you are obligated to post in Jesus related threads.

I just think that Jesus was cool. With the hair, the beard and going against "the man" in the name of the big man upstairs.

Quote by freedoms_stain
It'd certainly make the depictions of the crucifix interesting.

Female Jesus all nailed up to the cross in nothing but a loin cloth.

I call dibs on this for my first album cover.
Quote by drunkinkoala
She'd probably be pretty hot.

Just squint a little bit, tell yourself she's a woman and he already is pretty hot.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Trefellin
I just think that Jesus was cool. With the hair, the beard and going against "the man" in the name of the big man upstairs.

I agree. Jesus was a stoner too, it all adds up. It's too bad Christians doing things in his name gave him a bad rep.
Quote by red18420

If we knew about him, as a girl, then yes, there is a chance that some of our "gender roles" would be switched. A more effective change might be if, say, Adam ate the apple???
Oh by the way, guys, sorry but Jesus is a joke.

this guy made me chuckle. I can't judge whether or not to believe in magicman's rules???
oh, oh, that sucks. damn. I was doing that till now.
The playground of the world
ignoring your first comment (hey, i believe what i believe) men were already dominant by Jesus' time. They'd been that way since their existence.

Perhaps women would've gotten rights sooner and would be treated as more of equals but that's it.
This thread:

What IS Jesus was a woman?

^Doesn't make sense

What IF Jesus was a woman?

^Makes sense
My findings tell me he was a femanine man, my picture will show that he did enjoy unicorns and rainbows. However, he was indeed a man as on multiple occasions, Jesus did indeed leave the kitchen. Please view my picture below.
EDIT:Please note the unicorn is breathing fire, NOT vomiting blood.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Last edited by username94 at Mar 11, 2009,
We've received mixed replies, so i think that i am going to change the topic.

Depending upon your sexuality (I won't discriminate.), which jesus would you have sex with?
I could make some sort of mini-poll, except i am inexperienced with them.
Perhaps i'll give them names so that they are easier to refer to.

Choices:

White Male Jesus (Common Jesus)
White Female Jesus (Fem-Jesus)
Black Male Jesus (Tyrese)
Black Female Jesus (Shaniqua)
Hispanic Male Jesus (Spic-sus)
Hispanic Female Jesus (Mrs Spic-sus)
Asian Male Jesus (Chin)
Asian Female Jesus (Chink)
Perhaps a Jesus made of pieces of all the others, all included in one multicoloured, macro-racial entity. We can call him (God-Sus)

Sexualities:

Heterosexual (Woman + Man)
Homosexual (Man + Man, Woman + Woman)
Bisexual (You take what you can get.)
If you're undecided, you will be placed into the category of (Sex is Sex.)

Please, for the sake of discussion, State which sexuality you fall into and which version of Jesus that you would most prefer to have intercourse with.

Thanks for your input
Last edited by RChandlerUG at Mar 11, 2009,
Page 1 of 2