Page 5 of 5
Quote by snipelfritz
I disagree. Most genres of music simply borrow from older ones. Case and point, rock'n'roll = country + gospel + bop. Add classical, folk, dance and other influences over the years and you have what's called rock today. That doesn't mean a combination will always be good though. For example, nowadays it seems it's acceptable to take anything and put the word -core at the end and it's awesome. So...

Ukecore
Marchcore
Lampcore

I could imagine drumlines during a breakdown and fast trombone and tuba matched with super heavy guitar and blast beats.
Nu Country
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
SHRED RAP!! Practices will have mini fridges FULLY-STOCKED with NAME BRAND sodas!
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Banjocal
applecore.

Post #3.

NECROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Whatever this is.

Also, try as you may, you cannot identify Battles as any genre. Of all the music I know, they are the only one that is completely undefinable.
Brutal-Industrial-Jazz-Crunk-Doom-Blues-Dance-Polka-Trance-Power-Technical-Samba-Core
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
classicorap....think about tht
Fender Standard Strat MIM->Crybaby Wah->Digitech Bad Monkey->Expandora EXP-2000->Peavey Vypr 30/Peavey Classic 20

"The future is unwritten,"-Joe Strummer