...Carlos Santana's daughter is attending the same University that I am...

Thing is, the guy who pointed her out to me today...pointed to a girl who embodied the essence of what it means to be a loose slut...complete with the utterly transparent shirt and all...

I'm not sure if he's joking or what, so anyone know if she's known for being a bit...well..."off"? (I couldn't find any info about her online, about college or otherwise...)
You have become a stalker. Good for you.

Now before you commit to stalking her, follow her around for a few days to see what she is like. You don't want to start stalking someone until you are sure they do interesting things.
Quote by xaviergray
Are you kidding? Get her pregnant, your kid might have some of Santana's blood and end up a decent guitarist.

Or he might turn out extremely overrated. Either way, do it.

Either way, Santana has a fair amount of $$$$.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape.Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape.Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape.Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape.Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape.

what does this make you want to do?
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Santana?As in Mr.Carlos"I was born a great guitarist and you can't make yourself good at guitar by practicing"Santana?
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by SnooBag101
how about ASKING HER

and risk making her uncomfortable? no, stalking is the only option.
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
When in doubt, stalk her and strangle her. Make it a script, sell it to M.Knight Shamilan and share the profit.
Quote by manmanster
and risk making her uncomfortable? no, stalking is the only option.

hmm u and i think alike not at all green uo wood side foot out
Quote by SnooBag101
how about ASKING HER

"Hello,I couldn't help noticing you look like Kind of a Slut! but anyways are you Santanas Daughter?"

Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
"Hello,I couldn't help noticing you look like Kind of a Slut! but anyways are you Santanas Daughter?"

maybe without the random capitalizations

EDIT: and NO that was not a remark on your grandfather's sexuality...
Last edited by SnooBag101 at Mar 11, 2009,
Well if she's a slut, you'll have no problem getting into bed with her right? Hopefully it will go something like this

You: "uuuhhh ya, ya, oooh, ya!! Who's your daddy!!??!? Whose your daddy!!?!??"

Her: "santana"

You: "oh"

Her: "ya"

You: "koo"
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by SnooBag101
maybe without the random capitalizations

EDIT: and NO that was not a remark on your grandfather's sexuality...

wHaT RanDOM CapItAliZaTIoN?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Originally Posted by Trefellin
You have become a stalker. Good for you.

Now before you commit to stalking her, follow her around for a few days to see what she is like. You don't want to start stalking someone until you are sure they do interesting things.

i lol'd
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by KGB_INC
Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape.Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape.Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape.Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape.Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape.

what does this make you want to do?

I second this.

In fact, this post should be made into a thread, stickied, and replace The Only Relationship Thread, as this is the only relationship help any of you should ever need.
Quote by tremeloud
Well if she's a slut, you'll have no problem getting into bed with her right? Hopefully it will go something like this

You: "uuuhhh ya, ya, oooh, ya!! Who's your daddy!!??!? Whose your daddy!!?!??"

Her: "santana"

You: "oh"

Her: "ya"

You: "koo"

LOL.

This thread is pretty full of win.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
"Hi! Someone told me you were the great Carlos Santana's daughter. Is that true?" Simple.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Wow...I guess anyone asking a question like this in the Pit is thought to be a shallow bastard eh?

No, she's not really hot.

No, I have no intention of asking her, I'm not THAT interested to know...

No, I would NOT try to *insert sexual connotation here* her

I just want to know if my friends making a joke or not, I just found it weird that Santana would send her to a private religious college if she's not a slut...
Quote by frottage
I second this.

In fact, this post should be made into a thread, stickied, and replace The Only Relationship Thread, as this is the only relationship help any of you should ever need.

Wow, flattering...except not so much...

But I guess I shouldn't be surprised as this is the pit...