Many of us in the United States of America are enthralled with Barack Obama and his interesting take on politics. His outlook on the idea of change, and what it can do for his country is interesting and refreshing. Water is refreshing, and whales are interesting. In the spirit of change and refreshment, i was simply wondering what our country would be like if we had President Barack Obama, The Humpback Whale.
His oval office would become more like an oval aquarium, and when he speaks of the stimulus package, it would be quite likely that he would be telling a lower member of his party to 'stimulate' his package, because whales would have difficulties doing that by themselves. Besides, if you've got most of the country bending over backwards for you, it's simply a matter of placing them in front of you while they're in the action of doing it.

What other changes could you see occuring had Obama been elected even though he was a Humpback Whale?
Attachments:
nwwhales_and_dolphins_csg011_humpback_whale.jpg
L O ****ing L
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Increased spending on anti-terrorism shark patrol squads.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
This brings us to our further questioning of life and what if's.

What if Jesus was a women?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
This brings us to our further questioning of life and what if's.

What if Jesus was a women?

There'd be Jesii.