Just wondering if anyone of you guys out there could help me out...

I'm playing "Walcott" by Vampire Weekend with my band, and we're trying to learn the violin/cello section. We can tell it's not too musically complex-- it's just hard to discern whats going on. Anyone willing to tab it and hook me up?

It's the part that comes in at 1:12 in the song. Here's a youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abNc1gLig3s

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
just one cello...

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|--------------------------------------------------------2-0-2-----2-0-2-----2-0-2-----2-0-2--|
D|-----3-2-3-0-3-2-3------3-2-3--0--3-2-3-----------------2----------------------2----------|
A|----------------------------------------------------3-----------------------3---------------------|
E|-1----------------------1------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|------3-2-3--0-3-----3----3---3-----3-----3--------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------------------3----2----0-----------------------3-2-3-0-3-----3-----3-----3------3------3--|
A|--1----------------------------------3-----1-------------------------3-----1-----3-----0------1------|
E|-----------------------------------------------------1---------------------------------------------------|

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|---------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3----2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2----------------------|
A|---5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5----3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3----------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|---------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3----5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5----------------------|
A|---5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5----3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3----------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------|