I'm trying to learn the solo of 'Like The Angel' by Rise Against and the pull offs are killing me. This is what I'm talking about:

G -------13p11p10
B -------13p11p10
I can only do it really slow, and even then I mess up sometimes. I've never really tried anything like this, because I tended to stay away from it, but I really want to improve. Will I be able to pick up speed from practicing it slow, or should I do more?

EDIT: I put my index finger on 13th, middle on 11th and pinky on 10th if that matters.
Listen to CKY.
Last edited by cky_rocks at Mar 11, 2009,
i'm going to assume you meant pinky on 13, index on 10. practice practice practice bud!
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"
I remember learning this solo. Good song. Anyway just practice, if you have a metronome use it.
H e l l o .
Dude, keep going. If you do it slow first, you're on par with almost every guitarist out there. That's how we all get through the tricky parts. It's not too complicated, but if you've never tried it, it might seem hard. Keep practicing, you will get it, and after awhile it's gonna seem really easy!!!
"I'm not saying I'm right... but you're all wrong!"
Quote by R.I.P.Jimi
i'm going to assume you meant pinky on 13, index on 10. practice practice practice bud!

****. Yes I did.
Listen to CKY.
cause if your fingers were like that. i can see some issue being had.
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"