Being born and raised by a good loving family, I come here with respect for others and i value their opinions. However, it seems that whenever I bring up an issue or question in this forum, regardless of how many others here who may have the same question or issue, and regardless of how many people are currently taking part in that discussion, the threads always seem to end up closed.. Often, they are closed before it is even possible to retrieve an intelligent, respectful, and informational response from them. If saidfairly standard threads were not closed before they bear their fruit, many would have answers to questions that cannot be answered otherwise. Questions would be answered, and theories would be heard. For example, we can create a discussion about:

(1) - What would have occured had Hitler actually been a 6 Foot, Eleven Inch tall African American?

(2) - Had JFK been assassinated by a trio of young children with paintball guns, how would our country fare?

(3) - If your nipples were able to change colour on command, Which colour would most commonly be chosen? (Please explain your reasoning.)

(4) - If nuclear weaponry were legal in the form of small capsules that detonated in a radius of roughly 3 inches? (Perhaps the newest trend in Recreational Sports!)

(5) - If incest was legally and morally acceptable, Would you or would you not? (This situation can likely be attained by using many of the suggestions from the drug thread.)

I have been wondering and considering the possible outcomes had these situations occured in society. I am sure that many of you here in the Ultimate-Guitar community are also wondering something along the same lines. I look forward to being able to build my knowledge due to the discussion of these topics.
Attachments:
Guitar2.JPG
I'd hit it like a red headed step child.
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
Quote by imdeth
Here's one. How many spam threads will it take until a mod bans you?

*reported*

How is this spam? I think he makes an interesting point. Although, the thread seems slightly pointless after the opening post. Maybe make a separate thread for each of the topics you mentioned?
Quote by Papagenu
How is this spam? I think he makes an interesting point. Although, the thread seems slightly pointless after the opening post. Maybe make a separate thread for each of the topics you mentioned?

How the hell does he make sense? Each of those topics are ****in retarded.
Quote by Papagenu

Mods have already closed 2 of these same threads saying they are spam
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by imdeth
Here's one. How many spam threads will it take until a mod bans you?

*reported*

hey why dont u shut the **** up and let people speak freely
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.

My Gear:

Ibanez RG2EX1

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Digitech Grunge Distortion pedal

Line 6 spider 3 75w
Quote by kurtcobainsucks
hey why dont u shut the **** up and let people speak freely

Hey, why don't YOU shut the fuck up and learn what "freedom of speech" actually means? Because, I'll give you a hint, it doesn't apply to internet message boards.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
Hey, why don't YOU shut the fuck up and learn what "freedom speech" actually means? Because, I'll give you a hint, it doesn't apply to internet message boards.

you need to learn how to make friends Survivalism, cuz u reeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy suck
Quote by Survivalism
Hey, why don't YOU shut the fuck up and learn what "freedom of speech" actually means? Because, I'll give you a hint, it doesn't apply to internet message boards.

yeah it works in any place anywhere. and if you dont like what they say. dont read it.

just dont criticize others and what they have to say
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.

My Gear:

Ibanez RG2EX1

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Digitech Grunge Distortion pedal

Line 6 spider 3 75w
Quote by wickedlefty
its ultimate-guitar.com for a reason save the bull**** for somewhere else

This is The Pit, bull**** is allowed.
Wtf..............

i came into this thread expecting to see a pic of a chick and I get this....

**** reading that ****