Here goes another crappy thread.

Ever been to see a gig/band in order to see an artist possibly before it's too late?

It is a harsh way of thinking, but I want to see B.B. King before he passes on
I agree!!!! I've been meaning to get B.B King tickets forever now. But they're always so expensive!

I hope I get to see him once...
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
RIP DIME??

I'm sure people have been going to see Kieth Richards for about 20 years for that exact reason.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Yea I was pissed when my parents went to see Bob Dylan without me. I also want to see Maiden before they quit.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by tremeloud
RIP DIME??

I'm sure people have been going to see Kieth Richards for about 20 years for that exact reason.

RIP Dime
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

Quote by tremeloud
RIP DIME??

Haha the guy that busted his ass to see Keith Richards with the Stones in '88 is probably seriously pissed.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I saw B.B. King in Nashville about 4 weeks ago. Amazing.

And Buddy Guy opened.
"Perception of Balance " - My album.

"Run away from the ending road, the desolate cold, and the broken home."
There never really as good as they used to be, but still good to hear there new stuff.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Les Paul, anyone?

I think he's like 94 or something now
If The Sun Refused To Shine
I Would Still Be Loving You
Mountains Crumble To The Sea
There Would Still Be You And Me

My Stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Roland Cube 30X
Washburn Acoustic
Dunlop CryBaby
Quote by mindup
I get to see him April 9th, 12th row, $65, in my town

B.B. King?

He was $95 for me....
"Perception of Balance " - My album.

"Run away from the ending road, the desolate cold, and the broken home."
Actually this is the exact reason why I'm going to Mayhem this year: the rumors that Slayer will retire soon. I can't stand Marilyn Manson, if you are a fan good for you he's just not what I enjoy listening to, but I like Slayer, the band that got me into metal, so much that I'm willing to sit through Marilyn Manson to see them play.

Even though a friend who saw them years ago at Ozzfest said they weren't very exciting when he saw them.
yeah i wanna see Maiden, B.B. King, and the Stones(even though the rolling stones suck)
I'd like to see Springsteen, Neil Young, Macca, and Bowie. I would kill to see Bowie, I have his DVD from a few years ago, and he still had some moves. Hell, he was still hot.
And the music was cool.

EDIT - ^ why would you want to see the Stones if you think they suck? I love the Stones, but I'd never go see them these days. Meaning past '74 probably.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Last edited by Altered_Carbon at Mar 11, 2009,
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Neil Young.

Along with B.B. King.

I would love to see Neil young!
Quote by Altered_Carbon
I'd like to see Springsteen, Neil Young, Macca, and Bowie. I would kill to see Bowie, I have his DVD from a few years ago, and he still had some moves. Hell, he was still hot.
And the music was cool.

EDIT - ^ why would you want to see the Stones if you think they suck? I love the Stones, but I'd never go see them these days. Meaning past '74 probably.

well just because they have been around forever, but probably not much longer
Prince, hes 50 so theres time
Rolling Stones, so i have like another 30 yrs to see them
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
I saw Chuck Berry and Bob Dylan last year.

I predict the former won't last much longer.
I'm wearing my B.B. King tour shirt right now actually. It was an amazing concert. The "everyday I have the blues" solo was easily the highlight of the concert. there were about 25 second of pure ecstasy. it was fuckin transcendental.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by daytripper75
i saw Ozzy at Ozzfest in 2006. it was pretty much a joke, but at least i got to see him.

Ha, that's kinda how I felt when I saw him both times. I was like, "Wow, I can hardly understand a word he's saying, but at least I'm seeing Ozzy."