These guys are probably my favorite new band, but anyways you got to love scream aim fire and waking the demon. Anyways discuss about BFMV
The only Bullet thread was closed because of spam/flaming, wasn't it?

I don't like them at all, but I heard they put on a good show.
Quote by Internal Chaos
The only Bullet thread was closed because of spam/flaming, wasn't it?

I don't like them at all, but I heard they put on a good show.

It was closed because it turned into a debate over rap/hip hop
We were taking a BFMV break, but Dai might let this one stay since it's been a while.
On topic, I really don't like this band, but they were good when I saw them.
Quote by Aeromaiden2195
These guys are probably my favorite new band, but anyways you got to love scream aim fire and waking the demon. Anyways discuss about BFMV

I prefer the hardcore-influenced The Poison, because I feel it has more "complete" sounding songs, if that makes any sense. Scream Aim Fire has some damn good songs, but it feels like they just opened up the complete metal thrash catalog of riffs and pick and chose from them instead of trying to create something new.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
saw them open for 36 crazyfists back in the day. they put on a good show even then but i wouldnt go see them now.

the lyrics are utter wank, the riffs are just recycled - theyre pretty much one of those gateway bands that gets you into other things.
I saw them a long time ago and they weren't bad live. I'll throw The Poison on like once a year.
Umm k Im assuming this is open for business if it hasn't been closed...

Okay I'll be the "weirdo"
I happen to like Bullet. If you hate the kinda music they play, well, of course you'd hate the band, but for their...I don't want to say genre, but at least out of the few bands in their little niche, I think they're one of the best. I mean, no offense to anybody that disagrees, but they kick the **** out of Atreyu. I once saw them (Atreyu) opening for A7X and was kinda embarressed about being there.

EDIT: **** **** didn't notice this thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=375711

Sorry all!
Last edited by lacey_the_crazy at Mar 20, 2009,
Didn't they form in like 98 or something?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
BFMV is awesome. Love that group second fav next to sf. Matts voice fell off the pace and now they rarely do her voice resides which is like my fav to play on guitar and listen to. Band is very hated upon and yet they are awesome. It pisses me off.
saw em at pointfest in Stl and taste of chaos tour

i wasnt dissapointed

scream aim fire was a lil of a dissapointment to me

but i still think they deliver
I personally like them alot. Also they do put on a great show as I found out at the Albert hall last weekend
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I saw them only 6 months after the singer had his surgery, so he wasn't the best. Put on some of the best solos of the night, next to when Syn played Second Heartbeat later on.