I bought this Today and i had never seen a samick like this one before and thought it was quite special. It just doesn't list the model and i'd like to know what it is.

pretty darn sexy
apart from the split pickup switches
how much you pay for it?
$120 bucks and it came with a hardcase. And the switches are cool in away. I have have 9 different settings, compared to most guitars 5.
Last edited by Xdtrl at Mar 12, 2009,
does it have a serial number or something that we can google or check up on the site?

and talk about a bargain
Yeah Its Samick (of course) the serial number is 1112875 I know its it was made in november of 91 but im looking for the model name.
I don't get what the 4th switch is for. The first 3 are on/off switches for the pickup. than a master volume and 2 tone. but what is the 4th switch?

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
It gives me a different tone option for the humbucker. And theres quite a few combinations so i'm trying to figure them out.
Quote by Xdtrl
It gives me a different tone option for the humbucker. And theres quite a few combinations so i'm trying to figure them out.

a coil splitter?

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Sent an email to Greg bennet last night and haven't heard anything yet.
80s model of Samick. A shop here had a bass finished like that and it was from 89 IIRC. That trem is a type used by Yamaha a lot it seems, based on that one picture. Nothing wrong with it terms of functionality, just a pain in the ass to work on and palm mute.
Quote by Pac_man0123
I think i speak for everyone when i say that's the weirdest double-locking trem i've ever seen.

what's so strange about a kahler

edit: nvm i just got closer to the screen and realized what you meant, that is a very funny looking trem. that was my bad
Last edited by ironman1478 at Mar 12, 2009,
It's was made in november of 1991 i know for sure but as far as a model i couldn't tell you. That's what i would like to find out and as far as palm muting it's great.