I've been listening to a lot of this band lately. Their music is ironically sexy.
Anyway, definitely a milestone of a punk rock band. They keep their melodies and mayhem in check pretty well, they've just got a great sound and message.
If you have any shred of chauvinism in you, I urge you to listen to Bikini Kill. It'll do you good.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
I'm totally a Riot Grrrrl!

*watches profile views double* but really, they're effing awesome. Great great stuff.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I always listen and I can't figure out why people like them other than to appear sympathetic to the plight of feminism.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by mbbmalcolm
I have always enjoyed them. Don't own anything by them though. Suggestions?

same, i also wouldnt mind a suggestion
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
I like The CD Version of the First Two Records. I'd start with that. Pussy Whipped is often considered their best, but it kinda bores me. Reject All American has some really good songs on it, but it's not their best. Like I said, The CD Version of The First Two Records is probably where to start.