Before you say Relationship thread, Read the whole post.

I'm in high school, And have been dating a girl for nearly two years, And she has cheated on me twice. Once was when we first started dating, So i forgave it and the second time was 8 months in, And i found out this january, Nearly a year later. I broke up with her for a year, And took her back because i care about her. Now, I have no trust in her and i hate the school i go to. I may be attending an alternative school next year, And she will go to another school, But i can't trust her. I don't know what to do, She lies through her teeth but she says she has told me everything, Which i doubt. We've been together a long time, She's practically family, And i know we won't last at another school. This has been bothering me for an extremely long time, I am an extremely avid athiest and a metalhead, And do not get along with many people.

Any advice?

Please, No jokes. I want some serious help or advice here, I don't have any friends to talk to.

Thanks.
Out of strength to fight,
I cannot take another night.
I cannot take it no more.
Quote by rocky_horror

I'm in high school, And have been dating a girl for nearly two years, And she has cheated on me twice. Once was when we first started dating, So i forgave it and the second time was 8 months in, And i found out this january, Nearly a year later. I broke up with her for a year, And took her back because i care about her. Now, I have no trust in her and i hate the school i go to. I may be attending an alternative school next year, And she will go to another school, But i can't trust her. I don't know what to do, She lies through her teeth but she says she has told me everything, Which i doubt. We've been together a long time, She's practically family, And i know we won't last at another school. This has been bothering me for an extremely long time, I am an extremely avid athiest and a metalhead, And do not get along with many people.

Any advice?

Please, No jokes. I want some serious help or advice here, I don't have any friends to talk to.

Thanks.

Dump her you fool.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
...How does this not belong in the Relationship Thread?
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
get out while you can, before it gets worse

use the new school as an excuse and forget about her
This does belong in the RT by the way.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
ditch her. your in high school. your supposed to be focusing on learning about yourself and what you want to do about life, not being some succubus's tool. just slay a bunch of random chicks and have fun. you have the rest of your life for relationships. if you REALLY dont have any friends, thats the reason you wont let her go. just ditch her, attend house parties, get laid, have fun. its really not too difficult...
i say its been answered
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Quote by rocky_horror

ok i read it.

relationship thread.