Page 1 of 4
LOL @ this guy on youtube, he's posted a bunch of videos of feeding live animals to his giant ass python, badass videos btw. Anyway, I was looking at his channel page and lmao@ the endless pages of hate posts in his comments section.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JonahVore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLYAEt8mRRA&feature=related
He feeds a live rabbit to his snake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=encZArh2wrY
live baby chick.
Last edited by S)E-Javelin at Mar 12, 2009,
It's hypnotizing to watch.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
video not worky worky
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you

I love it when people think nature is wrong

Sick bastard at least kill them before your giving them to the snake :S:|

as if it matters how the damn thing dies...
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by ronpn86
d shoot you in the fucking face if I could get by with it you sadistic little fuck. Drink my nut juice you fishy cunt.

awesome.

edit: ok, the giant ass lizard eating the bunny rabbits made me frown a bit...
eh, some of it's sad to watch, but it's nature.

one thing I've learned from the Discovery Channel-
killer whales suck.
and seals aren't toys.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
That was sad to watch.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
this is disgusting. wtf is wrong with you people?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by joshua029
this is disgusting. wtf is wrong with you people?

Do you eat meat?
woah the monitor eating the rabbits one..that's almsot hard for me to watch.

I always find it weird when I see reptiles or fish eating mammals..I'm so used to my class being dominant in the food chain : /
i wish human chicks went down that easy....
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
I love how in one of the videos one of the baby chicks are fighting back with the monitor lizard!
Last edited by StageLife30 at Mar 12, 2009,
pretty messed up that he didn't kill the chick or the rabbit before he fed them to the snake. I know that's not how it happens in nature, but the snake is in captivity, and there's no harm in feeding it prey that's been killed in a more humane manner. You can't deny that there's something disturbing about a chick chirping inside a snake as it's slowly digested.
The rabbit just doesn't seem fair, it would actually have a chance at escaping in the wild but there was no hope in the cage, you can't really use the 'it's just nature' argument here. I can understand feeding em mice and whatnot but a rabbit just seems like overkill (for a cage, if the snake were out in the yard or something and snagged a rabbit I wouldn't feel bad, but this is just not fair.) I still watched the video though, it's cool how he eats em, it's just under the circumstances, that it's not out in nature that ruins in for me
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
It's one thing to post "Nature" and the reptiles eating the animals or whatever, but when you do it for entertainment and post it for everyone to see that's when its ****ed up. To me anyway
on the level of a 15 year old boy that is both brutal and amazing
on the level of a human being, its kinda weird and sadistic, but i spose that its a natural thing so i dont care.
but watching that rabbit quiver in fear is rather unnerving

yes can u tell i just had a double of literature
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Last edited by GArrigan at Mar 12, 2009,
Quote by dingmydong
The rabbit just doesn't seem fair, it would actually have a chance at escaping in the wild but there was no hope in the cage, you can't really use the 'it's just nature' argument here. I can understand feeding em mice and whatnot but a rabbit just seems like overkill (for a cage, if the snake were out in the yard or something and snagged a rabbit I wouldn't feel bad, but this is just not fair.) I still watched the video though, it's cool how he eats em, it's just under the circumstances, that it's not out in nature that ruins in for me

I believe the whole point is to feed his animal in the safest and most efficient way, not to emulate nature ....
Quote by al112987
awesome.

edit: ok, the giant ass lizard eating the bunny rabbits made me frown a bit...

I love your choice of words. But yeah bunnies being eaten isn't fun.
Quote by drunkinkoala
I love your choice of words. But yeah bunnies being eaten isn't fun.

In what context?

for example, If I had seen a documentary on ancient civilizations and a half naked Native American was running around and chucking spears at bunnies, I would have a chortle
Quote by 1010011010
That's nature for you.

The way I look at it, it isn't
If it was nature, some kid wouldn't have thrown the rabbit in a cage with no way out
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
I've seen a hawk kamikaze a fleeing bunny before... way more awesome than that.
Quote by hippotato7
In what context?

for example, If I had seen a documentary on ancient civilizations and a half naked Native American was running around and chucking spears at bunnies, I would have a chortle

The "made me frown a bit" part made me laugh.
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

That is disgusting.... You sick ****s think this bull is cool? This is so sad how can you watch it?

Just because it is nature doesn't mean it should be laughed at! Goodness you heartless bastard

Edit: zero_123 +100000 your point is what i'm thinking, thanks for putting it into words...

Emotion = true music

Gear

Vantage 718dt-1
Epi Special II
Crate V Series 212 18w
Fuzz Factory
MXR Phase 90
Last edited by CryingAlone at Mar 12, 2009,
Quote by zero_123
The way I look at it, it isn't
If it was nature, some kid wouldn't have thrown the rabbit in a cage with no way out

no less natural than feeding dogs over processed horse meat

I don't know, I just see nothing wrong with it, what he is doing isn't torture, or cruelty, he's just feeding his snake, and finds the process interesting, same thing the average person would do watching animal planet, it's not staged, but you are still watching an animal kill another animal, so when it boils down to it, I don't see any difference
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by drunkinkoala
The "made me frown a bit" part made me laugh.

nevermind, I was making light of the situation
Quote by Carswell98
no less natural than feeding dogs over processed horse meat

I don't know, I just see nothing wrong with it, what he is doing isn't torture, or cruelty, he's just feeding his snake, and finds the process interesting, same thing the average person would do watching animal planet, it's not staged, but you are still watching an animal kill another animal, so when it boils down to it, I don't see any difference

that's not the proper way to feed a snake.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
that's not the proper way to feed a snake.

ok?

Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by CryingAlone
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

That is disgusting.... You sick ****s think this bull is cool? This is so sad how can you watch it?

Just because it is nature doesn't mean it should be laughed at! Goodness you heartless bastard

Edit: zero_123 +100000 your point is what i'm thinking, thanks for putting it into words...

the man is feeding his snake, do you not eat meat because you think treatment of farm poultry is cruel?
There are many things in nature I don't care to see, woman period blood, snakes in captivity eating a live rabbit, you know that kind of ****.

You people are ****ed.
Whatever happened to sweet Jane?
Meh, just a snake eating. I think you guys have a problem with him filming it more that the actual killing of the animals.

Simple solution, don't watch it. I didn't, because I don't want to see it.
Page 1 of 4