What if all life was about is you killing yourself? It was all just a game where you had to kill yourself early/young to win. Like to get out of this body and go into a better one. Like jude lawng or something. Like angelina Jolie or brad pit,,,they were probly Mother Terisa or Jesus or somethign in there other life, so you they came back famous and awesome,,,,But if you figure this out that you are just playing the game than you shoot yourself to get into another better body you come back as something way better than you would if you die by natural causes/losing the game...like its up to you though you can win or you can lose i know im winning.......
Idk bout you guys, but the title made me lose.

I lost.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Someone's been sniffing the Dulux Mexican Mint Gloss by the looks of things.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by TTH
What if all life was about is you killing yourself? It was all just a game where you had to kill yourself early/young to win. Like to get out of this body and go into a better one. Like jude lawng or something. Like angelina Jolie or brad pit,,,they were probly Mother Terisa or Jesus or somethign in there other life, so you they came back famous and awesome,,,,But if you figure this out that you are just playing the game than you shoot yourself to get into another better body you come back as something way better than you would if you die by natural causes/losing the game...like its up to you though you can win or you can lose i know im winning.......

What if it wasn't?
What's with all these "point of life" threads lately?

Your idea is ridiculous TS.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Life is hard then you die.

Also, life is a bitch and then you marry one.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I'd win by ending up in a pit monkey's dirty sock instead of making it to a woman's egg.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Tbh, the first post sounds like a suicide note... DON'T DO IT! THE PIT NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO KEEP CREATING STUPID THREADS OR THE KARMIC BALANCE WILL NOT BE EQUAL!
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
i have the whole point of life figured out already..
the point to life is NOT DYING.
simple as that, you stay alive you win, you die you lose.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Tbh, the first post sounds like a suicide note... DO IT! THE PIT DOESN'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO KEEP CREATING STUPID THREADS OR THE COSMIC BALANCE WILL NOT BE EQUAL!

Fixed.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Last edited by faint_spirit at Mar 12, 2009,
I love threads like this.

TS, GTFO
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Quote by TTH
Copy/pasta much?

http://www.eastmilitia.com/faq.html

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090311234745AALFR6L

Geez, at least fix the friggin spelling!

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Good detective work Mr. Knew. This will be used in a Court of Idiocy and TS shall be charged.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I still don't get it, you fail, TS.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
absolutely. Angelina Jolie is mother teresa, everyone knows that.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Good detective work Mr. Knew. This will be used in a Court of Idiocy and TS shall be charged.
aye, Counsellor Hartman.

Bring that man before the judge and have him arraigned.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.