it's really sick, I like the contrast between the clean repeating line and the backing rhythm, and how it interacts. if you could put in more into the middle to fill it out, maybe move away from that clean line for a while and then come back to it like you did at the end of the clip, i think that would be quite awesome
Not my band, but something you should definitely listen to:
Toast Machine
wow... that was awesome.
i love contrast like that
do you have a tab or something?
That was awesome! Now you just gotta record the Beginning, Middle, and End. Maybe some lyrics? You should have like some really light radio voice saying stuff like the war in afghanistan is over. Something war-like on a radio or loudspeaker.
..I was watching my death.
Quote by timbit2006
That was awesome! Now you just gotta record the Beginning, Middle, and End. Maybe some lyrics? You should have like some really light radio voice saying stuff like the war in afghanistan is over. Something war-like on a radio or loudspeaker.

Oh **** yes.

I can just imagine it.

Some guy announcing that the war is over and everyone can get back to their lives, except their lives were destroyed because of the war.

But worded differently ofcourse.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Yeah, Kinda like the song Godzilla By Blue Oyster Cult. The part after the bass solo I think. Except for it'd be English, not Japanese.

EDIT:It'd be cool with like a german or russian accent saying it.
Google PSYOP(Psychic Operations) quotes/ messages on google and you will find a bunch. Pretty much propaganda to lower the enemy troops morals.
..I was watching my death.
Last edited by timbit2006 at Mar 12, 2009,