I recently stumbled upon this site http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/rock.html and thought that it was absolute bull, so what are rock quotes that changed YOU"RE perception of rock? for me it's:

You CANNOT make friends with the rock stars. That's what's important. If you're a rock journalist - first, you will never get paid much. But you will get free records from the record company. And they'll buy you drinks, you'll meet girls, they'll try to fly you places for free, offer you drugs... I know. It sounds great. But they are not your friends. These are people who want you to write sanctimonious stories about the genius of the rock stars, and they will ruin rock and roll and strangle everything we love about it.

-Lester Bangs
Quote by jacksonP
I recently stumbled upon this site http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/rock.html and thought that it was absolute bull, so what are rock quotes that changed YOU"RE perception of rock? for me it's:

You CANNOT make friends with the rock stars. That's what's important. If you're a rock journalist - first, you will never get paid much. But you will get free records from the record company. And they'll buy you drinks, you'll meet girls, they'll try to fly you places for free, offer you drugs... I know. It sounds great. But they are not your friends. These are people who want you to write sanctimonious stories about the genius of the rock stars, and they will ruin rock and roll and strangle everything we love about it.

-Lester Bangs

Oh, does he really?

That's a pretty awesome quote!
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
"I Hope I Die Before I Get Old." - Roger Daltrey, My Generation - The Who
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Iriathz
Oh, does he really?

That's a pretty awesome quote!

incidentally, yes, he does "bang" as you say
When Jim Morrison did the Ed Sullivan show they told him he couldn't say the word high on TV. He did anyway. After the show they told him that he'll never be aloud to do the Ed Sullivan show again. His reply; 'Hey man, we just DID the Ed Sullivan Show.'

That quote changed my life.
All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We our all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we our the imagination of ourselves.
Remembering this off the top of my head...

"We heard this radio station once on the road and their line was the 'rock station without the noise', y'know? And what's rock without noise? You can't have that, there's no such thing."

- Bon Scott
Gibson SG Diablo . Fender Cali Series Strat . Modded Epi Firebird . Seagull 25th Anniv. CW
Korg Pitchblack > Vox V847 >
Big Muff π TW >
Boss OC-3 > Memory Boy
Vox AD50VT
If I'm not allowed to rock, then throw my ass in jail... - Kurt "Awesome" Cobain

Or something like that
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.