4 57%
A little
3 43%
No
0 0%
Voters: 7.
Armagedden66
68 IQ
Uriah Heep is a british rock band, my favorite song from them is a toss up between Magicians Birthday and Lady in Black. Tell me love em'? Hate em'? it wont upset me in anyway, im just bored....Oh, and no use of profanity
Master Shake
Good milk gone Bad
734 IQ
I like Heep, a very underrated band IMO
I think i have the same toss up on the favourite songs too, it amazes me how a song pratically structured on two chords can be so amazing
and Magicians Birthday is just an epic, with an eratic solo
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
hb15577
Easy like sunday
287 IQ
from what i ahbe heard they seem like a pretty awesome band
Lurcher
Grumpy old hippy
81 IQ
I love Heep. But then I'd been seeing The Gods at the Marquee club in '69 and half that band went into Heep along with Mick Box and the singer from another of my favourite bands. I only saw them twice. Once at Ally Pally where the sound was a disaster and caused a mate of mine to name them U'r Are a heap of rubbish. The other time was many years later when they headlined an open air event up in Cambridgeshire and only Mick Box was still in the band. But they played a blinder that night. Another reason I especially like Mick Box is that he has two '74 Black Beautys and I had one of those, back in the day.
Favourite song? Gypsy 'cos it was so uncompromisingly heavy and paved the way for a lot of good music that followed. (and I could play most of it with ease)
Great thread for a well-deserving band.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

guitarman108
guitarman108
174 IQ
Quote by Armagedden66
Uriah Heep is a british rock band, my favorite song from them is a toss up between Magicians Birthday and Lady in Black. Tell me love em'? Hate em'? it wont upset me in anyway, im just bored....Oh, and no use of profanity

They are the best