Is it worth 180$? I found one on craigslist for 180, I was wondering if its a good deal. Like, is it a good lead, main guitar for metal? Cause I have 200$ and I cant find a good guitar for the price. I was wondering if this is good. Or should I wait 'till I sell my PA and have 300$ and buy something else?
Thanks.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
LTD make some good quality guitars for metal. If the guitar is the one I'm thinking it is, then stop talking about it and go buy the thing!
I'd say if you KNOW you have some more money coming in, be patient and wait for it. Then you can buy something nicer. I'm sure there's a better LTD you can get in the $500 price range.

Or, you could buy the cheaper one and get a set of active EMGs and the thing'll really rip.

Gear:
Agile AL-2000 > Maxon OD808 > Boss DD-20 > Strymon blueSky > Splawn Pro Stock > Emperor 4x12

the lives to come

Quote by kschaef
I'd say if you KNOW you have some more money coming in, be patient and wait for it. Then you can buy something nicer. I'm sure there's a better LTD you can get in the $500 price range.

Or, you could buy the cheaper one and get a set of active EMGs and the thing'll really rip.

Well that money isnt necessarily guaranteed coming in.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
If you're unsure about the money then I'd say go ahead and buy the cheaper one. You can always upgrade the pickups or just have extra money if selling the PA goes through.

Gear:
Agile AL-2000 > Maxon OD808 > Boss DD-20 > Strymon blueSky > Splawn Pro Stock > Emperor 4x12

the lives to come