Afternoon everybody, Has anyone heard of Platform One Entertainment? My band got an email from them today, apparently their a music marketing company in the US.

The email did sound like one of those generic emails sent out to every band on myspace ever, but then again you never know, and they want to tal to us on skype.

Just wondering if anyone knows about them? Thanks
Don't do it.
It's a scam.
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
I bet it's one of those "We're putting out a CD of all great unsigned bands that will get you noticed by the media and you can use as promotional material! All you need to do is pay £500 and you also get X copies of the CD!" things.

They're b*llocks.
404: Sig not found.
You could give it a shot, but if they ask for any personal information or money, tell them to screw off.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
They organised this apparently, dont know if it means anything though. we get so much crap like this. thanks guys
google searching their name comes up with

platform one intro
This site may harm your computer.
... adelman brooklyn hamlet accredited agencies for russian adoption buy worn 10 entertainment golden tours international sorrento arius alarms distributor ...
www.platform-1.com/

also
platform one entertainment
This site may harm your computer.
On Saturday, May 2nd 2009, Platform One Entertainment presents Dare 2 Dream, a benefit concert and silent auction featuring TALIB KWELI at the House of ...
www.platform-1.com/home.php - Similar pages -
More results from www.platform-1.com »

sounds legit alolol
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.