I hate it when some people confuse metal with emo, dont you? a guy at my school and i were having a argument about My Chemical Romance being metal or not, course it isn't , i went to his house and looked through his musical library with utter disgust. This is what i found:

My Chemical Romance
Hawthorne Heights
Green Day
Sum 41
All american Rejects
Fall Out Boy
Jonas Brother's (I stopped hangin' with him as soon a i saw that)

Ughhh...i cant go on, and the guy called himself a metalhead

Anyway, tell me your stories, if not then ah well
It doesn't happen if you are over 14 years old. Just hang in there and it will go away when you grow up son.
shutup.
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
you stopped hanging out with him cause he likes Jonas brothers?

what an ignorant asshole...
Its simple really:

show me yours, and I'll show you MINE
This kid who was sitting next to me in math said that Megadeth was emo.. I didnt talk to him for the rest of the period.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Although none of those bands are metal, I love metal and I happen to like a few of those bands, like HH, Green Day and MCR isn't that bad... Does liking any of those bands make me less of a metalhead? I listen to Iron Maiden, Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Atreyu, Ozzy, and Black Sabbath to name a few. I don't think so
Quote by sour cake
you stopped hanging out with him cause he likes Jonas brothers?

what an ignorant asshole...

SWEEP PICKIN IS TEH br00talZ!!

What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
I wouldn't hang out with someone who listens to THAT.
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
damn U dude are weird.
You don't like someone just because he listens to Jonas Brothers?
Damn what's wrong with the world?!
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
^^ You have nothing to say on the matter. The heaviest band you have on your profile is Green day.

FUCKETH THINE SELF
emo sucks!! seriously, why would anyone listen to crap like that when there's real rock?
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

wow,

That must have knocked you on your ass,

I bet you had to rehabilitate by putting on some Napalm Death and benching over 9000kgs whilst releasing manly grunts of disdain and disgust.

To bring this all into perspective, all of those bands are in my music library, I also happen to be rockin' Cannibal Corpse's and Lamb Of God's new albums at the mo.

OH EM GEE I mUst b teh epiczors Sc3n3 kid?
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on

^
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Last night I had a dream that I bought The Mantle on vinyl for $9.99 and it came with a DVD and shirt...

Then I woke up and life sucked.
Last edited by GBcommander at Mar 12, 2009,
Quote by Shredder XXX
wow,

That must have knocked you on your ass,

I bet you had to rehabilitate by putting on some Napalm Death and benching over 9000kgs whilst releasing manly grunts of disdain and disgust.

To bring this all into perspective, all of those bands are in my music library, I also happen to be rockin' Cannibal Corpse's and Lamb Of God's new albums at the mo.

OH EM GEE I mUst b teh epiczors Sc3n3 kid?

You look familiar, what band do you play in?
Quote by GBcommander

^

Having no relevance > Having relevance

FUCKETH THINE SELF
I posted it because this thread is stupid, and shouldnt even have been made in the first place.
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Last night I had a dream that I bought The Mantle on vinyl for $9.99 and it came with a DVD and shirt...

Then I woke up and life sucked.
lol.

Also: warnings for sillyheads.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o