On the homepage there's a link at the right hand side of the tabd search bar that says 'submit your tab', click that and work from there
Quote by whoomit
On the homepage there's a link at the right hand side of the tabd search bar that says 'submit your tab', click that and work from there

i wouldnt bother... they reject every tab i submit even though i have them perfect
Quote by tukk04
i wouldnt bother... they reject every tab i submit even though i have them perfect

Dont listen to him. If your tab is correct, you fill out all the boxes and options correctly, and a full, correct and well rated tab doesnt already exists on the site, Then your tab will be accepted.

just followThis Link and follow the instructions from there. If you have any problems, try going to the WTF wheres my tab thread for help.

Quote by tukk04

Let's see...250,000 tabs on this site were accepted, if yours weren't I HAVE A NOTION THAT you either suck at tabbing or you just tabbed a song that had at least 100 versions already.