how do I delete a group on facebook?? Its my group i just want to delete it
Rocking the free world one step at a time!
idk.but i think someone should make a UG group
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now"

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: capn crayola
Quote by smb
Is this ultimate-facebook-help.com? Or should you try here?

I've always wanted to know if your username stood for Super Mario Bros. Just thought I'd let you know.

I'd assume there would have to be a delete button somewhere. Otherwise crap would keep piling up.
Quote by leafsfan012
idk.but i think someone should make a UG group

I thought that's what this was about. I am disappoint...
Quote by jetfuel495
I've always wanted to know if your username stood for Super Mario Bros. Just thought I'd let you know.
I've always wanted to soar like an eagle and occasionally divebomb the people below.
Quote by smb
I've always wanted to soar like an eagle and occasionally divebomb the people below.

Oh you midnight toker you
Eat it.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
wtf do you think this is?... Yahoo Answers?
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Quote by Guitarfanatic93
wtf do you think this is?... Yahoo Answers?

This isn't yahoo answers?!
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Quote by el-ECTRO
This isn't yahoo answers?!

Do you want it to be Yahoo Answers?
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Quote by Guitarfanatic93
Do you want it to be Yahoo Answers?

Nah.