i must say, this sleeping medicine is really crazy. ive been taking it the past 3 nights, and every night i have had an amazing dream. they all last the whole night. I had a dream last night where the Arbys that i work at, decided to put a Sonic Burrito right next door, and when Arbys wasnt busy, we would go work at Sonic. haha and some of the customers were really rude, and we didnt know how to use the keyboard to order food too well, so they became irritated. Then in the same dream, my exgirlfriend told me she wanted to be with me, and i was like uhh oh geez. it all seemed so real. so has anyoen ever taken serequl?
my parentals have been giving it to me, cus they think that might be why im kind of depressed, cus im not getting a good enough sleep. i definitely feel more rested, but its just crazy to be having these weird dreams.
yeah man, I've taken it for sleep disoreders, it is some weird ****, I don't advise smoking or dinking though, I just used it at night and I smoked once and I had crazy halleucinations, it works like a charm if you can sleep, it just makes me sweat a lot and I had to constantly was my sheets
Quote by WaggyPlank
my parentals have been giving it to me, cus they think that might be why im kind of depressed, cus im not getting a good enough sleep. i definitely feel more rested, but its just crazy to be having these weird dreams.

And like any good parent would, made a shallow assesment and gave the kids drugs.

Parenting 101
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Just don't pull a Hendrix
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
I'm gonna go to the drug mart in 10 minutes and see if I can get some of this ****. Time to experiment.
Quote by Archaon
I'm gonna go to the drug mart in 10 minutes and see if I can get some of this ****. Time to experiment.
Oh grow up.
Sleeping medicine is awesome. Provides an interesting high before you fall asleep, and sleep feels better than it ever could without it.
Quote by smb
Oh grow up.

What, because I want to take some sleeping pills I am suddenly an infant? First of all, I've had sleeping problems my whole life, but have toughed it out the whole way. Second of all, I'm fascinated by dreams, and this sounds like it can enhance my experiences.

I think you ought to grow up. How you like them apples?
Bad luck everyone it's Rx.

But that shit knocks you right out, it's incredibly hard to stay awake on seroquel.
seroquel sucks, as far as recreational value goes atleast. It works great if you have trouble sleeping
Last edited by Peaceful Rocker at Mar 12, 2009,
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
seroquel sucks

For recreation I agree, but if you're trying to get to sleep it's probably the best.
now try falling asleep with out the meds.

yeah, thats what happens when you get addicted to them. you get the deepest sleep ever and have weird dreams. **** i have trouble getting off of my ''simply sleep'' pills, your meds sound a whole lot more potent lol. have fun.
take 45 before you sleep. youll dream even better
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
It's spelt seroquel...

And I've been prescribed it by a psychiatrist. I have anxiety/depression/signs of schizophrenia, but I've never taken it. I don't really have problems falling asleep, I just feel really edgy or really down a lot of the time.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Quote by smb
Oh grow up.

Oh calm down.

EDIT: It seems I've been beaten......
Last edited by The_Bird at Mar 12, 2009,
Quote by volcomgrifter
take 45 before you sleep. youll dream even better

Asshole.

(sees you gave quoted Chung in your sig)

Oh. I see where you get it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Every time I've taken sereqil I've had really fucked up dreams, usually involving train tracks or roads and not being able to get up off of them in time due to paralysis.
Scary stuff.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Never drink alcohol and take 2 ibuprofen just before sleep. Not only do you have a terrible nights sleep, but you wake up feeling like crap.
in my dreams I either fish or beat up people :O sometimes a mixture of each.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...