so i have a boyfriend names charlie and i have been with him for a month on the 16th and i really do think i like him but i am not ready to say i love you. but a week after we became offical i saw my friend eric who i had not seen for at least 6years and he had just turn 21 so he came into my club. and we started talking alot and flirtting and my bf knows that me and eric are only friends and last night eric came to my house and we had "fun " but we dident go all the way. but eric know all about charlie and even talks to me about charlie but charlie doesnt know everything about eric should i tell charlie or should i break up with him? what should i do?
Go to the relationship thread.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
wtf babe? this is charlie! i thought you said you'd never cheat on me! thats it! we are through! jk, im really JEFF!
Quote by ZeGuitarist
And you say things about me, bitch?

no report buddy

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

This wreaks of all kinds of screwed up. You don't say I love you after a month and a 21 year old messing with a 16 year old is a downright creep.
This isn't the kind of problem you fix on a forum. If you don't already know what to do, I don't think you ever will.
Yeah, this isnt the best place to fix relationship problems. Lets be realistic... this is the Pit.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
you own a club?
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
either tell Charlie that you love him or otherwise, hump 'im an dump 'im, then get with Eric but seriously, you gotta work this one out. If they know you well enough they'll realise if it's a bunch of other people telling you how to do it
Quote by Slow_N_Low
This wreaks of all kinds of screwed up. You don't say I love you after a month and a 21 year old messing with a 16 year old is a downright creep.

she never said she was 16
Quote by god of lamb
Your username is ZOMBIES! but your avatar is that of a duck????!!!

****ing genius biiach

i haz a PRS SE Custom
i loves it

I pay for music and so does 329 other people
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ipayformusic/
Quote by Daffodil Lament
I smell a troll.

Actually, me too, seeing as TS's profile pic looks nothing like a girl. So either he's gay or a troll. And seeing as this is the Pit, the latter is far more likely...
You're a pathetic animal. If your in a relationship, you don't fool around. Dump him if you don't love him and go **** this 23 year old and have his bastard children, you creepy bitch.
Quote by ZOMBIES!
she never said she was 16
Ooops. I skimmed that. I saw 16th and though 16 years old.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Actually, me too, seeing as TS's profile pic looks nothing like a girl. So either he's gay or a troll. And seeing as this is the Pit, the latter is far more likely...

i agree with u on that my friend. been to his profile and damn! he is one ugly troll!
Just call me "Deepthroat".

Quote by Ichikurosaki
I think i love you

Reading: J.R.R Tolkien - The Silmarillion
Listening: Dead Kennedys - Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables
Playing: MGS 1/2/3/4

PSN: UberPownage56 - add me for mediocre banter.
Do 'em both. Not very hard to think of, seriously, I got **** for brains and it took me 2,5 seconds to think about it. It's a win-win situation.
just tell charmaine how much you love him..Be afraid..the first step is always the easiest
screw it I'm reporting this

*reported*

no posting !!

yeah give me **** Ze

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Last edited by noxiosimitator at Mar 12, 2009,
1. you are a boy
2. you had 'fun' but you didn't go all the way, well what does that mean in a gay relationship? :confused
3. i laffed my balls out at your pic