Ok,i ve been having this problem for about a week now.
in random periods of time,my thumb starts twiching,or shaking if you understand this better.Its sort of like its pulsing
and it goes all the way to the upper part of my palm near the thumb.
It doesnt really bother me at all,while playing or anything,
but its been a week and im kinda worried.
Can anyone help me,has this happened to anyone else?
Is it from using it too much?(i understand ofc i cant avoid fap jokes with this statement,have at it all you want )

Edit:i forgot to add it is in my picking hand.

"Battle not with monsters,
lest ye become a monster,
and if you gaze into the abyss,
the abyss gazes also into you
."

Quote by Breyd
i understand ofc i cant avoid fap jokes with this statement,have at it all you want )

FAP!!!

Have you come off any SSRIs or anything lately, and/or has your caffeine intake increased?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

nerves / stress?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Well,i will see a doctor if it continues,but its not that serious,just a little twich.

."

Quote by SteveHouse
FAP!!!

Have you come off any SSRIs or anything lately, and/or has your caffeine intake increased?

this shakey was happening to my left eye lid a while ago :p and i was drinking more caffeine! hmmmmmm yeah mine lasted for about 3 weeks and hasnt bothered me since.

Maybe its just gayness trying to come out.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Quote by ##_Guitar-newb
this shakey was happening to my left eye lid a while ago :p and i was drinking more caffeine! hmmmmmm yeah mine lasted for about 3 weeks and hasnt bothered me since.

Maybe its just gayness trying to come out.

I hope not,i dont like dudes.

."

Quote by ##_Guitar-newb
this shakey was happening to my left eye lid a while ago :p and i was drinking more caffeine! hmmmmmm yeah mine lasted for about 3 weeks and hasnt bothered me since

The same happened to me, but it was a calcium deficiency.
I had the same problem once. It went away on it's own after about a week, and nothing ever came of it. But if you're that worried, you can always go to the doctor to get it checked out, or at least use WebMD.
Quote by god of lamb
its just alzheimers...micheal j fox has it, so should you

wow either you're joking or stupid.

Parkinson's is what you are thinking of.
Alzheimers makes you lose your memory, not shake.
Sounds like tendonitis (inflammation of tendon). Stop playing for a few days and take some ibuprofen or similar. And yes it is likely to be from overuse.
It might just be tiredness - my eye twitches when I don't get enough sleep. Irritates the hell out of me! But see a doc is its happening a lot, just to make sure its not the first signs of something more serious