Selling one Orange 2x12 cabinet, perfect apart from 1 scratch on a corner plate.

Selling because I don't have a head anymore so its just sitting there and paying for a car means I won't be getting another for a while.

Pictures will come tomorrow when I get back home, cost £400 new so taking sensible offers.

Its pretty much pick up only though from Market Harborough or Gilmorton in the midlands, shipping could be arranged if buyer arranged and takes full responsibility.
Thinking about it I could probably get some packaging from work but it would have to be reflected in the price, should only be £15 or so.
Any rough areas in regards to price?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Maybe £275 - £300, I haven't seen many up these up for sale so I'm not sure where to aim, just taking into account the scratch but no other damage, its never left my bedroom.

Its negotiable of course, would maybe be interested in trades as well if anyone was throwing anything out there.
Is this cab a 16 ohm? If so I may be very interested if you can post it =]
Sweet! Let me know! I was thinking of getting one off gak so good timing =] lol
Is this the closed back version?

If so, would you consider a trade for a Blackstar HT-5 pedal in excellent condition aside from one slight scratch (retails for around £140). Awesome valve distortion pedal, allegedly the best on the market, had it since Christmas. Also, got a Spider 2 2x10 combo, which seems to be broken in that the volume spikes occasionaly, but works as normal when at lower volumes. If you use the Spider 2 on a clean setting in combination with the Blackstar it sounds pretty nice

I'm willing to throw in some cash too if necessary.
Check if these are the dimensions just so I know which one it is :

53cm X 78cm X 38 cm

Also, I guess PayPal would be the method of payment?
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

@ James2112, sorry man, the pedals no good as I don't have a proper amp anymore and the spiders not really my bag.

@ Yngwi3, I haven't got a tap measure about at the moment but I'm 90% they are the dimensions, theres only 1 PPC212 anyway, its not the OB version.

And yes it would, have to add a little on for fees though.
I shall have to check how my bank balance is going to look afterwards... I've having a severe case of spending money but not getting any in recently
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Can both the interested parties PM me with what you were thinking,, see as Yngwi3 asked about price but Taikisan showed intent to buy.
Based on the price of new ones, which I hadn't realized had gone up, I'd probably be after a little more now, not a huge amount but considering there is only the 1 scratch.
If I can get a hold of the cash on short notice could you do it for £300 posted?
Quote by james2112
If I can get a hold of the cash on short notice could you do it for £300 posted?

A little low I'm afraid, thats and I've had an offer of £300 posted from someone else.
£320 posted? Are there any other marks what so ever on it other than the corner protector?
Just thought i'd bump this, i have it and its the best cab I've ever played through.
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Grrr can't edit

666 pounder I'd really think it over before you sell this, will you be getting a head in the future?

Honestly mate as I'm sure you know, this cab is phenomenal
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
I'm not likely to be getting a head for at least a year, I need the cash for other things.

I recommended it to you

I wouldn't sell if I was going to get another head but other stuff has to come first.
Quote by james2112
What you say to £320 posted?

Well I'm waiting to hear back from Yngwi3 as he asked about it first. Should get back to you tomorrow.
If Yngwi3 & James2112, I'll do it for about the £320 mark posted for definate
Put me 3rd on the list, haha.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Edit on my above post, I'm a spacker really.

'If Yngwi3 & James2112 pull out on the deal'
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
I wouldn't object to a bidding war

Nah, give me a day or 2 to hear back from the parties involved and see what happens from there.
Okay, are you planning on passing the deal over if he hasn't got back to you in the next day or two?
Quote by 666_Pounder
(Invalid img)

Realized I'd not put a picture up yet, you can see the scratch on the corner plate.

doesnt work
BLUE
RED
YELLOW
Cab looks awesome

Would you be able to put a picture up of the scratch on the corner protector?

Also, I'm presuming it will be paid via PayPal, and how would it be sent? I guess I'd give you my address and you'd take it from there? Sorry, I'm new to this
Sorry but I'm going to have to pull out of the deal, didn't realise I would have to arrange my own postage. I'd be willing if you could charge £250 for the cab, but I know this is very unlikely. Sorry for timewasting, good luck with the sale.
Quote by james2112
Sorry but I'm going to have to pull out of the deal, didn't realise I would have to arrange my own postage. I'd be willing if you could charge £250 for the cab, but I know this is very unlikely. Sorry for timewasting, good luck with the sale.

IGNORE THIS!

Sorry mate, was reading back through the thread and got a bit confused. We were agreed on £320 posted right? Any chance of dropping that to £300. Also, when did you buy the cab, how much use has it had and have you transported it around much (gigs etc).